Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take

Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

In the world of today,quality education at the university level in most nations has become very expensive.Such expense is required to maintain the high standards of teaching,lab infrastructure,campus fascilities like sports fields,libraries and many others. As a result the prospect of getting a degree from a reputed instituion has become distant for many studens who come from humble backgrounds.Inorder to provide every student an oppurtunity for an education based on his merit,the governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.

The immediate benefit of such a move is -- It will make the maore and more students strive for higher education after their high schools or graduation is finished.Such a move will remove a big hurdle in the path of the students who come from humble backgrounds.It will enable them to have a chance at quality education which they can ill-afford otherwise. Such a move will be a noble initiative on the part of any government and will surely promote the standard of education in the country as any student deserving a degree will have a chance of getting it.

Such a move by any government will be a noble one for students. However looking from economic point of view -- can a governemnt afford to put so much money in this endavour?Is it worth to invest so much in education rather than spending the same money in some other public welfare activity like health care?Are the results going to justify the expenditures?Will such a move make the students take their education less seriously as they are not paying for it? The answer is - investing in education is a risk worth taking by any government.The reason being,the students of today will become the people who will run the nation in all the fields in future. If they are provided an education befitting their merit,they will go on toi excel in their respective fields.Such students will definitely contribute in the development of the nation in the future. Talking of the factor that such a move may make the students less serious towards education.the solution to this is that the grants should be continued only of they perform well.

United States of America is a live example of nation which has reaped the benefits of investing in education.US government has provided scholarships of various sorts to both national and international studenst thus encouraging them to go for studies in universioty in USA.As a result,USA has become the land of oppurtunity providinf means of livelihood to many.It has provided quality education by scholarship system to its own deserving studenst as well as many ofshore students,who all have and are still contributing to the nation's development.

Sentence: In the world of today,quality education at the university level in most nations has become very expensive.Such expense is required to maintain the high standards of teaching,lab infrastructure,campus fascilities like sports fields,libraries and many others.
Error: fascilities Suggestion: facilities

Sentence: As a result the prospect of getting a degree from a reputed instituion has become distant for many studens who come from humble backgrounds.Inorder to provide every student an oppurtunity for an education based on his merit,the governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.
Error: oppurtunity Suggestion: opportunity
Error: studens Suggestion: student
Error: instituion Suggestion: institution

Sentence: However looking from economic point of view -- can a governemnt afford to put so much money in this endavour?Is it worth to invest so much in education rather than spending the same money in some other public welfare activity like health care?Are the results going to justify the expenditures?Will such a move make the students take their education less seriously as they are not paying for it?
Error: governemnt Suggestion: government

Sentence: If they are provided an education befitting their merit,they will go on toi excel in their respective fields.Such students will definitely contribute in the development of the nation in the future.
Error: toi Suggestion: ?

Sentence: United States of America is a live example of nation which has reaped the benefits of investing in education.US government has provided scholarships of various sorts to both national and international studenst thus encouraging them to go for studies in universioty in USA.As a result,USA has become the land of oppurtunity providinf means of livelihood to many.It has provided quality education by scholarship system to its own deserving studenst as well as many ofshore students,who all have and
Error: ofshore Suggestion: offshore
Error: universioty Suggestion: university
Error: providinf Suggestion: providing
Error: studenst Suggestion: student

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive. (If you ignore this message always, you will get less marks in real test.)