Essay topics: Governments should offer a free university education to any student who has been admitted to a university but who cannot afford the tuition.
Education is the key to success. We’ve all heard this saying throughout our educational career. And I believe it is true; to succeed, one must have a proper education. Statistics have shown that the higher up the educational latter ones achieve, the success of getting a well-paid job is better. So, should the government subsides for students who wants to attend a university but cannot afford it? I say yes. Everyone has the right to education, and students who live below poverty level should not be denied of higher education due to lack of monetary fund.
Many students from impoverished family have the drive and mentality to better themselves so they can make a better life for themse ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||Yu Tang||66||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||Anjana95||66||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||pooja02||50||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||Dhvani Vasa||58||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||rlagusdk||58||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 weeks ago||zeus_helene_leda||66||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 day ago||nav3057||70||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||KASEP||50||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 week ago||raunak||79||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 weeks ago||abhishek1702||50||Read full essay|
- Some people believe it is imperative for individuals living in developed nations to reduce their energy consumption and lead a more sustainable lifestyle, given the evidence for global climate change. Others believe that such drastic lifestyle changes are (85)
- Woven baskets characterized by a particular distinctive pattern have previously been found only in the immediate vicinity of the prehistoric village of Palea and therefore were believed to have been made only by the Palean people. Recently, however, archa (75)
- To understand the important characteristic of a society, one must study its major cities. (96.66670000000001)
- Several charitable organizations in Pleasantville provide opportunities for teenagers to engage in community service. These organizations have a great need for volunteers, but in recent years, the number of teenage volunteers has significantly declined.Th (70)
- Claim: The emergence of the online "blogosphere" has significantly weakened the quality of political discourse in the United Stated. Reason: When anyone can publish political opinions easily, standards for covering news and political topics will inevitabl (90)
- "Advertising with Cable Communications Corp. is a great way to increase your profits. Recently the Adams Car Dealership began advertising with Cable Communications and over the last 30 days, sales are up 15% over the previous month. Let us increase your (70)
- This essay should be 500-750 words and discuss the following: 1) Why studying applied anthropology is an important part of your educational and career goals? 2) How do you see applied anthropology helping you achieve these goals? Highlight your past exper (96)
- The city council of Smithville has instituted changes to police procedures to improve the visibility of the police force. These changes require that the town hire more police officers, budget more funds for police overtime, and direct officers to patrol s (45)
- Twenty years ago, Dr. Field, a noted anthropologist, visited the island of Tertia. Using an observation-centered approach to studying Tertian culture, he concluded from his observations that children in Tertia were reared by an entire village rather than (90)
- The council of Maple County, concerned about the county's becoming overdeveloped, is debating a proposed measure that would prevent the development of existing farmland in the county. But the council is also concerned that such a restriction, by limiting (74)