Governments should place few, if any, restrictions on scientific research and development.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In deve

Governments should place few, if any, restrictions on scientific research and development.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Science is driven force pushing human to move forward and gives imperative impetus for the development of a society. However, like other processes, Research and Development or R&D regulation is needed to ensure that it works the way it should - to serve human beings at a whole rather than any individual or particular society at the expense of others - and in the alignment with a society's orientation.

Because science is too powerful, it is inevitable that many culprits take advantage of the advances in science to realize their ill will. A prudent example is Saddam Hussein used Sarin, a misadvented chemical used as potent nerve reagent, as a weapon for his terroristic attacked and resulted in numerous death. Therefore, high restrictions on some of the branches of sciences with high potential used against human such as laser, nuclear power, dangerous chemicals is absolutely mandatory.

In addition, because scientists, although highly skilled, often lack the ability to anticipate all possible consequences of their research together with strong craving for their dream, it is easy for them to go off the moral track unconsciously without strict restrictions imposed by authority. Let's consider the example of human cloning. Although it seem very attractive that we have a way to keep our best individuals for longer time by taking a piece of tissue from them and cloning, cloning technique would come together with more problems overwhelming our ability to solves such as preordered children, unfair, mass production of tyrants and culprits. Therefore, an international treaty have been signed to ban further research in human cloning to avoid such horrible disasters from happen.

However, the authority also needs to take into account of unwanted effect of restrictions because restriction may discourage many scientist from pursuit their audacious ideas and inventions because of the obsession about the possible bad consequence or misusage. Beside, R&D includes various fields with unequal importance as well as potential threats. The adoption of the recommendation in which little restriction in some particular fields that the government desires to push up, let's say breeding and asexual reproduction techniques in agricultural society, would be beneficial because this policy make the country more attractive to scientists in these fields from the countries where more restrictions are put on R&D.

In conclusions, R&D is not an exception of a coin with both sides - it can be used for and against human depending on how it is used and who uses those technology. The restriction is required to ensure that science is used in good deeds and avoid potential manmade disasters. However, such restriction should be at reasonable extent so that the scientific progress is not compromised.

Sentence: Therefore, high restrictions on some of the branches of sciences with high potential used against human such as laser, nuclear power, dangerous chemicals is absolutely mandatory.
Description: The fragment , dangerous chemicals is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: Although it seem very attractive that we have a way to keep our best individuals for longer time by taking a piece of tissue from them and cloning, cloning technique would come together with more problems overwhelming our ability to solves such as preordered children, unfair, mass production of tyrants and culprits.
Description: The fragment it seem very is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace seem with verb, past tense

Sentence: The adoption of the recommendation in which little restriction in some particular fields that the government desires to push up, let's say breeding and asexual reproduction techniques in agricultural society, would be beneficial because this policy make the country more attractive to scientists in these fields from the countries where more restrictions are put on R&D.
Description: The fragment policy make the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense