Governments should place few if any restrictions on scientific research and development Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take In develop

Governments should place few, if any, restrictions on scientific research and development.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Scientific research and development form an incredible part of our life as well as the world. All the benefits and luxuries that we are enjoying today are the result of research and development in the field of science. But this research and development is not always for the good. Sometimes it can be the other way depending on the mentality and the will of the person concerned whether he is doing for the benefit of mankind or for the destruction.

Consider the field of human cloning. Scientists are now able to create new lives that is human cloning. They have become so powerful that they are trying to reach the status of the ultimate creator, god. Further advancements in this field can render disastrous repercussions. The time is not far when scientists will get good sum to include the desired features, capabilities and qualities in the offspring. So, a check is needed in such situations to avoid the ultimate end and to do so , few restrictions are needed to be imposed by the government on scientific research and development to keep things under control.

In today’s world every piece of information is available on the internet and is just a click away. Ranging from the receipies of delicious cuisines to even the formulae and formation of nuclear weapon and bombs is available. If there is no proper check on this, then the world has to bear the disastrous consequences of mankind. No one can ever forget the massacre of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Not only the people present then, but even their future generations had to pay the price of the so called scientific research and development.

I agree that governments should impose restrictions on scientific research and development, but that too upto an extent that it does not hinder the success of the needed. If governmental interference is more than required like in terms of time and cost, then also development is not possible. Scientists need adequate space, time as well money to carry out their research and development well. If the conditions are not met, then too the results can be dangerous.

So, government check is needed to be placed on research and development but limits of that needs to be defined and evaluated. It should be imposed but in areas and to an extent that does not hinders the development for the benefit of mankind.

Sentence: Scientists are now able to create new lives that is human cloning.
Description: The fragment new lives that is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: Ranging from the receipies of delicious cuisines to even the formulae and formation of nuclear weapon and bombs is available.
Error: receipies Suggestion: receipts