GRE issue:instead of requiring students to take courses in a varied of disciplines,college and universities should allow students to enroll only in those courses that prepare students for jobs in their chosen field.

University is not a place where students learn specialized course which matters to their future work, it's also an ivory tower where students of different backgrounds, hobbies, specialties could gather together to talk, discuss, and exchange their ideas to inspire each other. So, establish courses such as music appreciation, biology, humanities, art, and geography can create a broad horizon beyond their specialized field, affording them a chance to see the big picture of human knowledge and understand their place in the progress of seek for truth.

Due to the explosive growth of human knowl...

Sentence: Those learning different courses will have greater possibility that connect the dots, said by Steve jobs, someday when the confronting the specific problems left by those leaders in only one field.
Description: The fragment that connect the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace connect with verb, past tense

Sentence: Of course, many options are available such as going to the museum, theatre, or gym, listening to the music, doing the garden, playing cards, chatting with friends, and trying to write a novel.
Error: theatre Suggestion: theater

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre