The human mind will always be superior to machines because machines are only tools of human minds Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take In de

The human mind will always be superior to machines because machines are only tools of human minds.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Some people may contend that machines overcome human minds whereas others argue that human minds are superior to machines. Admittedly, both ideas are equally important, and, in fact, these two approaches are mutually exclusive. However, as far as the fact that all machines are created by human beings is concerned, the idea that machines are not so superior as human minds is crucial.

The chief reason for my assertion lies in the assumptions that all machines and computers cannot work without human beings. If we analyze that all machines and computers are programmed by engineers, and following the programs, we can have a certain level of agreement that machines cannot overcome human’s minds. Let us clarify this point by using several cases.

First, machines do not have minds. All machines, as I pointed out, cannot consider the cases that they are not programmed. Even though it is true that translators can translate quite accurate; however, they are still unable to understand connotations and nuances. Besides, there are a lot of safety equipment on recent cars, but cars themselves cannot predict and prevent traffic accidents. For instance, drivers must step brake to avoid accidents. These examples demonstrate that machines do not have mind to care about the users if they are not programmed so.

Second, machines cannot create new things as human beings are continuously doing because computers can do what engineers programmed. No scientific theories are found by only machines or computers themselves. Calculators cannot create new mathematical theories. Super high quality telescopes cannot find any new stars or galaxies. Coffee machines do not provide us unprecedented coffee. Without a doubt, machines cannot improve without human beings’ knowledge.

However, still some opponents disagree with my viewpoint. They may contend that calculators can tally much faster than people. Moreover, chess machines can win the best chess player in the world. It is true that machines overcome people’s ability; however, to perform so, they must be programmed so. Unless engineers program a machine to calculate faster, calculators cannot even compute.

I strongly believe that human minds are more superior than machines in terms of the fact machines are creations of human beings is concerned. This is because machines cannot consider expansively, and, furthermore, cannot create unprecedented things. Even if the great abilities and skills of machines are considered, still they are all based upon human’s ability.