If a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it are justifiable.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting yo

If a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it are justifiable.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Even though accomplishing some worthy goal is very important, the means one use to reach it should be justifiable itself. If the action which is taken to attain it is wrong, though how worthy the goal is, the accomplishment will be in oblivion of doubt, accusation, and hostility. In the end, the claimed achievement will be in vain. As a result, one needs to take right behavior and strategy in order to get some worthy outcome.

First, although sometimes the benefit is astonishing, all the good will be overwhelmed by the flood of doubt, accusation, and hostility. For example, if one businessman attain some reserved location for factory by some illegal means, he will prosper for some period through the benefit comeing from the worthy goal, finding some cheap place for factory. But since the place is reserved for some reason, such as the reservation of wild lives or the safety of the people, there must be some chances that the dangerous things will happen. Once some of them happen accidentally, there must be some harm and hatred as a consequence of the devious means. Then the voice of doubt will haunt in all the society, resulting in the good and advantage being flooded.

Moreover, since all the benefit and gaining will be overshadowed by the hurt and damage coming after the unjustified action, in fact, the final worthy goal is not reached. Despite the transient prosper resulting from the evil action, the longterm result will be negative, such as some suit, some cryout, and accusation among the population as well as his own heart. All these will make the seemed reached goal invalid, leaving the final achievement still untouched. As a consequence, the evil means is not justifiable.

In addition, if the goal needed to be accompliched firmly, the pursuiter should take justifiable action. With the certification of the strategy to attain the goal, no one will doubt and no hatred other than envy from the loser will come out. The merchant, businessman, or politicion then can enjoy in his own accomplishment, indulging himself in the happiness of victory, without the accusation in the heart of wrong means.

In the end, it is not all the means to be taken for a worthy goal is justifiable. It is the means itself should be examined. If it is proved to be acceptable, then it is good. On the contrary, if it is unjustified, it should not be taken, or the result will be all invalid.

Sentence: For example, if one businessman attain some reserved location for factory by some illegal means, he will prosper for some period through the benefit comeing from the worthy goal, finding some cheap place for factory.
Description: The fragment businessman attain some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace attain with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Error: comeing Suggestion: coming

Sentence: In addition, if the goal needed to be accompliched firmly, the pursuiter should take justifiable action.
Error: pursuiter Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: accompliched Suggestion: accomplished

Sentence: The merchant, businessman, or politicion then can enjoy in his own accomplishment, indulging himself in the happiness of victory, without the accusation in the heart of wrong means.
Error: politicion Suggestion: politician