"If rituals did not exist, we would have to invent them. We need ceremonies and rituals help us define ourselves socially and culturally."

All the rituals which are defined does not help much to define ourselves. Different people have different cultures. Some people like some cultures and others do not like some culture. But, based on this we do not connect socially with other people. Culture is not the only way to have social relationships.

People talk a lot about cultures of different countries. Some people like them and some don't. But, this will not become a barrier people having social relationships. For example, India's culture is diverse and have many different cultures, where some people like it and some don't. America...

Sentence: All the rituals which are defined does not help much to define ourselves.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb 'to do', present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to defined and does

Sentence: They have this relationship not because of their culture or rituals but, because they other things like, people come to visit America, Indians have established lot of job opportunities for Americans and vice-versa.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, post-determiner
Suggestion: Refer to they and other

Sentence: Different companies have different cultures and this define the companies rules and regulation and how the company works.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to companies and rules

Well, you did a good job! It is now on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre

Congratulations!