If two applicants for a job are otherwise equally qualified, the job should go to the applicant with more experience

An employer always hires a professional with sound working skills. This would include considering professional qualifications of the employee and his ability to put these professional credentials to work. The latter can be judged only if the employee has sufficient hands on experience in a related field. An employee with good work experience would always have an extra advantage compared to his peer with equal qualifications. This advantage is mainly the benefit where he has applied the learnt credentials and has practically concluded the results.

A very significant example which will make ...

Sentence: The non academic practical issues that would arise at the last level of construction would be well known to him than his peer with equal qualificaitons.
Error: qualificaitons Suggestion: qualifications

Sentence: Also since engineering is a critical profession where every calculation matters, more experience woulg help in knowing how these calculations affect the smallest to the largest parameters.
Error: woulg Suggestion: would

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre