If you look closely at the Oakville's two leading private high schools-Collegiate high school and Exover academy-you must conclude that collegiate is unmistakably superior to the academy. Collegiate hass a staff of 35 teachers, many of them with doctorate

If you look closely at the Oakville's two leading private high schools-Collegiate high school and Exover academy-you must conclude that collegiate is unmistakably superior to the academy. Collegiate hass a staff of 35 teachers, many of them with doctorates. In contrast, Exover has a staff of 22, several holding only a bachelor's degree Moreover, Collegiate's average class size is 12, compared to Exover's average class size of 20; Collegiate's students receive much more individual attention than their peers do at the academy. students graduating from Collegiate high also are accepted by better universities than Exover graduates: 40% of last year's Collegiate seniors class went on to Ivy leagues, compared to only 15% of Exover's senior class. Thus, if you want your children to get individual attention from their high school teachers and would like them to get into good colleges, you should send them to Collegiate prep.

the following argument is flawed for various reasons. mainly because the author's claim that Collegiate high school is "superior to the aceademy" is based on several uncorroborated assumptions, that if do not hold true will, render the whole argument invalid.

firstly, the author states that the collegiate has higher number of staff members than the academy. Higher number of staff doesnt necessarily mean that the former institute is better than the latter. maybe, there are more number of total students in collegiate high as compared to academy. So maybe the overall ratio of teachers to stude...

Sentence: the following argument is flawed for various reasons. mainly because the author's claim that Collegiate high school is 'superior to the aceademy' is based on several uncorroborated assumptions, that if do not hold true will, render the whole argument invalid.
Error: aceademy Suggestion: academy

Sentence: furthurmore, the staff of academy may well be teaching multiple courses to the students, whereas in collegiate, they hire different teacher for different subject. this fact can account for the lesser number of staff in academy.
Error: furthurmore Suggestion: furthermore

Sentence: Maybe the criteria of staff selection in collegiate is based on the academic record of the teachers, while the critera that academy adopts is based on how well the teacher can interact with the students.
Error: critera Suggestion: criteria

Sentence: Furthermore, the findings of the study, the author presentes, that more students get admitted to Ivy league colleges made by the author does not, on the whole, give a limpid picture of the scenario.
Error: presentes Suggestion: presents

Sentence: Maybe the success rate of the academy is better than that of collegiate. students of academia could may well be interested in other career opportunities that undermines the need for them to apply foer these universities.
Error: may Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: foer Suggestion: for

Sentence: Unless these assumptins are more unequivocally presented, the argument falls apart and hence, the author's claim of collegiate being better than academic will not hold true.
Error: assumptins Suggestion: assumptions

Argument 1 -- OK

Argument 2 -- OK

Argument 3 -- OK