The increasingly rapid pace of life today causes more problems than it solves.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and suppor

To rephrase, 'the existing vulnerability of a state or a nation is due to the killing pace of life and the advances man has made' - is slightly impractical to ponder upon. I base my opinion on pragmatical approach to the issue cited.

However, like a coin which is two faced, each argument can be approached with two acknowledgements. Therefore, I take the side to refute that advancement's cause more problems than it can solve.

Our predecessors lived in an era where they believed that the stars controlled various phase's of life. Conventional practices like superstitions, black magic, child marriages curbed and prevailed during those eras. In every aspect of life there were misconceptions and dubious interpretations making life more strict and banal to live. With the research activities revved up, they lit a ray of hope jostled with scope for a better living. If it weren't technology and immense survey's on diverse aspects of life; the epicurean and sophisticated life style's that we are living today wouldn't be possible. Ignorance leads to devastation, which explains why there were high mortality rates back then, because they had no proper preventive stuff to stay healthy and live fuller lives. Tremendous advances in the field of medicine and science are not only a boon to mankind but also enlightened us by shedding light upon the misty brains that owned once. Do the above illustrations seem to promote destruction or advance our thought process? These advances have only stirred up our self esteem by reminding us our ability to reason, analyze, create, deduce and formulate.

The rapid pace of life is depicted by the advancements we make in our technology, views, undertakings and knowledge. It portrays our inherent capacity to explore and advance our pre-existing establishments. The introspection and thrive for better living has not ceased since the day Jonas salk invented new polio vaccine or Marie and pierre curie confronted the cancer treatment. If it wasn't for this dive to conquer the barriers of nature, there wouldn't be more discoveries and innventions come along to create a revolution. The need for betterment had led to the inventions of super fast computers, pendrives, sophisticated gadgets, automobiles and so on. Technological advancement has provided human history with a kind of directionality.

Without this transmogrification a lot of people would have struggled to cure ailments which are now easily treated with simple preventive and restorative techniques. The diseases once thought un-curable are now curable. It used to take days and weeks to communicate with others, conversely it has now advanced to a level where we can reach the persons within seconds. Thus the speed of technological development is huge, unpredictable and all the more useful. Technology has shown substantial growth in the living system's around the world; in every field, let it be science, automotive, electronic, agricultural, architecture so on and so forth.

To recapitulate, the fast pace of human life has been more useful than being harmful by rendering great advancements and making the earth, a global village. On the whole, it has been useful to command and conquer the challenges and mysteries of life!

Sentence: I base my opinion on pragmatical approach to the issue cited.
Description: The word base is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to base

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre