An international development organization, in response to a vitamin A deficiency among people in the impoverished nation of Tagus, has engineered a new breed of millet high in vitamin A. While seeds for this new type of millet cost more, farmers will be p

An international development organization, in response to a vitamin A deficiency among people in the impoverished nation of Tagus, has engineered a new breed of millet high in vitamin A. While seeds for this new type of millet cost more, farmers will be paid subsidies for farming the new variety of millet. Since millet is already a staple food in Tagus, people will readily adopt the new variety. To combat vitamin A deficiency, the government of Tagus should do everything it can to promote this new type of millet.

The argument that the government taking steps to combat vitamin A deficiency among people in the impoverished nation of Tagus seems to be logically correct at first glance.However,the author have no proper evidence or proof for many questions.

Firstly, the author of the argument have no evidence for why the people of Tagus have got the vitamin A deficiency. Moreover while the new breed of millet costs so high why should it to be used as a compensation wasting money in research and giving subsidies.Are the people of the nation rich enough to buy the new breed?

Adding to the above points, Does no other crop supports the growth of the plant rich in vitamin A ? If so why doesn't the government not taking steps to grown such crops instead of wasting a lavish amount of money.

Concluding to the argument, the government taking steps to compensate vitamin A deficiency seem to be logically correct at first but the author haven't provided more supportive evidence to prove it.

Sentence: Concluding to the argument, the government taking steps to compensate vitamin A deficiency seem to be logically correct at first but the author haven't provided more supportive evidence to prove it.
Description: The fragment deficiency seem to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace seem with verb, past tense