Essay topics: Issue Essay:-
Many important discoveries or creations are accidental: it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another.
Discoveries or inventions always had a major impact on society. Discovery of anything leads to the development of something. The discoveries help people a lot in enhancing their knowledge spectrum. Discoveries always act as an important part for an invention because while seeking answer to one question it also provides answers of another. If someone is researching then his research not only leads to the outcome but it also provides evidences for other discoveries. If someone is doing a research then multiple times, it provides various traces of other inventions.
This thing happens multiple times that scientist get traces of other products through their research. Considering a scientist, Percy Spencer who had provided such a precious thing which is today, comes out to be one the most popular and demanding product for the kitchen, "Microwave oven". He is an American Engineer who, while working for Raytheon, walked in front of the magnetron which is a vacuum tube consisting of microwaves, and noticed that a chocolate in his pocket melted. So he had done further experiments like exploding egg etc. and finally, proved that microwaves generate an immense amount of heat and hence in 1945 he invented the first microwave oven. This accidental discovery leads to the creation of microwave ovens which is today, comes out to be one of the best selling product in the market.
These discoveries not only lead to the creation of household products but, it also leads to the discovery of various eating products like burgers, beverages etc. Considering a pharmacist, Late Mr. John Pemberton, whose accidental invention leads to one of the best soft drink in the world called "Coca Cola". Initially, he was trying to make a medicine used to cure headache for which he used two main ingredients: coca leaves and cola nuts. But while researching, his lab assistant accidentally mixed the two components with carbonated water which produced world's first soft drink Coke. In this way, his accidental mixing leads to the invention of soft drink and leads to the establishment of a brand named "Coca-Cola".
Discoveries always provide various byproducts for other researches. It is undeniable that many great discoveries or creations are accidental. Considering a great scientist Sir Isaac Newton, was a mathematician physicist, who discovered Earth’s gravity. Everyone thinks that he discovered gravity when an apple accidentally falls on his head and through which he is able to comprehend the pull in the earth. But, in reality through this accident he discovered another theory of an existing force that is required to change the speed or direction of a moving object on which he written theories. After further experimentation he wrote his theories of gravity. Most of the time discoveries or creations occur accidentally.
To sum up, discovery is nothing but an identification of something. Discovery leads to comprehend an arcane thing may be existing in the universe. So, if someone is start doing work considering repercussions then it is difficult to implement a system. Because, once the prediction is negative then it is difficult to convert it to positive. Most of the time, results changes or invention of things occurs accidentally. Most of the time, researches produce byproducts or result of other researches accidentally which always leads to the creation of another innovative thing.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 3 days ago||Cho0304||50||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||amirbahman||66||Read full essay|
|6 months 20 hours ago||Phoebe||60||Read full essay|
|8 months 2 weeks ago||sadra1988||79||Read full essay|
|8 months 2 weeks ago||sadra1988||41||Read full essay|
|8 months 2 weeks ago||sadra1988||58||Read full essay|
|8 months 2 weeks ago||sadra1988||58||Read full essay|
|8 months 2 weeks ago||Raval Rushabh||50||Read full essay|
|10 months 1 week ago||ing54007||57||Read full essay|
|10 months 2 weeks ago||ing54007||55||Read full essay|
- You are a current student of Loren Brusque University, studying Business Administration. You want to apply for the post of Quality Assurance Manager you have recently seen on the university's notice board. Write a letter to Mr. Walker, and•Give your rea (73)
- On a recent holiday you lost a valuable item. Fortunately you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost.Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company. In your letter: Describe the item you lost• Explain how you lost it• Tell t (78)
- Some people argue that immigrants should adopt the local culture when immigrating to a new country. An alternative view is that they can adapt to a new environment by establishing a minor community. Discuss these two views and give your opinion. (67)
- It is sometimes said that people should be encouraged to get married beforethey are 30, as this is best both for individual and for society.Do you agree or disagree ? (84)
- Your local hospital has advertised for people to help to do unpaid work helping at the hospital. You would like to do some work at the hospital in your free time. Write a letter to the hospital. In your letter Explain why you would like to do unpaid work (61)
- You are working for a company. You need to take some time off work and want to ask your manager about this.Write a letter to your manager. In your letter•explain why you want to take time off work• give details of the amount of time you need• sugges (80)
- You should spend about 40 minutes on this task. Being a celebrity - such as famous film star or sports personality - brings problems as well as benefits. Do you think that being a celebrity brings more benefits or more problems?Give reasons for your answe (87)
- Write about the following topic:Discuss the advantages and disadvantages o f high school students having part-timejobs.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your ownknowledge or experience. (56)
- These days, many people are interested in buying organic food even though it is oftenmore expensive than conventionally produced food.What are some reasons that people prefer organic food? Do you think it is importantto buy organic food despite the higher (73)
- You have decided to leave your current job and look for a new one.Write a letter to a friend. In your letter• explain why you want to leave your current job• what kind of job you are looking for• ask for some help or advice (84)