ISSUE(94)The effectiveness of a country’s leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.

Effectiveness in leadership functions as a valuable and indispensible component of modern society and cultural progress, especially in this era of technological and industry boom coupled with increasing management demand. Virtually every one is in favor of that the well-being of a country’s citizens witnesses the conduction and achievement of the leader in that country. Thus, it is crucial to censor the living standards of a country’s inhabitants in order to have an overall measurement of the leaders’ capacity.

Some could argue that there are large amount of other channels to check out a nation’s operation and development level, encompassing public relations with other countries to future development schema. It is true that the prosperity of society is not an independent incident, in contrast, it is a set of social, economic, cultural success altogether. Thus the worth of only citizens’ living environment should not be overrated.

Even though it is justifiable of the arguer above to consider the flourishing of a society to be an ensemble, we still can not assume hastily that the security of accesses to basis needs including goods and services could be de-emphasized. People’s demand placed on leaders, which means the guarantee of a well-being life is a fundamental responsibility of a leader in power. Modern societies are organized and operated in a democratic form of government at large, as a result, citizens have their right to take part in the decision making that affects their lives. In that case, what a president or governor do to balance the domestic needs, public relations and other deciding factors to the progress of a nation is of great significance, but above all he/she must settle down his/her citizens’ lives.

Not only the relationship between leaders and citizens is kind of like demand and service, but the two sides also have a distinctive interaction of cooperation. The common goal of social booming puts the country leaders and public general together, and motivates them to cooperate with each other for the purpose of a stronger cooperative force. To clarify, leaders and the mass in this relationship both open to each other, exchange their view points and expect a mutual comprehension. Thus, it is crucial for political leaders to take people’s topics and recommendations seriously into account.

A recommended way to understand whether the leader has effectively undertaken his job is to censor whether a consensus democracy is built, in which the majority of people’s opinions are taken equally into consideration. For example, citizens’ concerns about issues like food supply, security, employment rate and public services are all important circumstances out their control. Only to construct a consensus democracy to implement surveys, investigations and other forms of communication among people, the ultimate policies in these issues can serve to a harmony both of the society and the individuals.

In conclusion, circumstances provided a sustained livelihood and sense of well-being are desirable for every citizen. Appropriate balance between domestic need and diplomatic demand shows the wisdom of a leader, while a cooperative relationship with his/her people decides whether or not the leader will be supported.

try not use 'his/her'.