issue

issue

Confining the selection of a major to its advantage over the job market has always been a challenging issue in every college student’s life. Most of us have experienced such a dilemma since our teenage days: Should I choose a major that I’m really interested in or should I take into account the demand of the job market ? If I were to choose between these two choices, I would certainly select the latter for two major reasons:

First of all, frankly speaking, the major factor that makes us continue our studies is financial matter. No one will have the motivation to do so without knowing the fact that he will change his/her his condition financially in some way or another. Let me give you an example to make this issue crystal-clear. Consider a person who opted for a major just because of the fact that he/she he likes it. After being graduated, he/she he will try to search for a job related to that specific major, but what will happen if he/she he ends up finding no job at all? He/she will feel frustrated and relented for making such a mistake and even for ruining his/her own future.

Secondly, reaching social esteem is another element that instigates causes us to step forward and make every bit of try attempts to enhance our knowledge at college and to select a major that brings such a status to us. In fact, we all want to be present at the society and to collaborate with different people in a job environment. This makes us feel that we are lucrative useful in our society and we exist as human beings. However, if we were not sure of our employment opportunities even after spending years of trying to boost our knowledge and heightening our skills in college, it would be a waste of time .

Choosing a major in college is the most important decision in every person’s life. We have a variety of majors to select among, but our choice should be logical. Although our interests are of high priority, we have to take into account the existence of a job related to the field of study we choose. In fact, all of us want to be rich cause it brings us a more enjoyable and comfortable life. Likewise, we all want to have a social status, participate in the society, and be venerated for the job that we do. These are all the things that we dream of as human beings in our lives and without finding a job in our field of study, none of these dreams will come true .

Sentence: We have a variety of majors to select among, but our choice should be logical.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a comma
Suggestion: Refer to among and ,

what is the essay topic of this essay?