ISSUE:As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

ISSUE:
As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

We cannot conclude by saying people should or should not rely on technology because it depends on the situation on which people are dependent on technology. Technology has good as well as bad effects on humans.

For instance, if we consider college going students who are assigned to do project works in their course of study, but students instead of studying it and knowing it they depend completely on internet and copy-paste the information fully from the internet that means they are following plagiarism. These students don’t get enough knowledge and as they grow up they will not having any knowledge. And now-a-days school children also are doing the same if they are assigned with some work instead of they working on it they google it on the internet and submit them which undermines their creativity and hinders their growth mentally.

Take another example where in the case of house wives or job holders who are preparing for various exams like gre/gmat etc who utilize their computers and mobiles for storing different ebooks and preparing for the test. It is a constructive way of utilizing the technology. Here there will be a development in them.

Let us consider the case of people who do online shopping, instead of directly going to the shop and buying, they order from various online shops it is a good the thing to do as it saves a lot of time and it also creates employment in other way for the many people.

Furthermore let us take the case of people using social networking sites like facebook, twitter etc it helps them to be connected with their friends and family and maintain healthy relations all the time. In the same case if people don’t use their time for doing work and staying in the social networking sites for hours chit-chatting it is a waste of time for them, instead they can use time productively for some other purposes.

So, it means that technology sometimes helps human-kind whereas it deteriorates in some cases. How we utilize technology is a matter of concern than assessing the positives and negatives of it.

Sentence: And now-a-days school children also are doing the same if they are assigned with some work instead of they working on it they google it on the internet and submit them which undermines their creativity and hinders their growth mentally.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to of and they

Sentence: Let us consider the case of people who do online shopping, instead of directly going to the shop and buying, they order from various online shops it is a good the thing to do as it saves a lot of time and it also creates employment in other way for the many people.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to good and the

You don't just list some examples. You need to argue.

Read this link for new GRE issue essay pattern:
http://www.testbig.com/question/gre-issue-essay-questions-new-gre-issue…