Issue:"The video camera provides such an accurate and convincing record of contemporary life that it has become a more important form of documentation than written records."

Is written format losing its importance as a result of the popularity and convincing mode of record capturing through video camera? While some people, in order to preserve age old methodologies, strongly state that video camera documenting can never beat written forms, Others are of the opinion that It indeed is more important to traditional style of documenting through written records. In my view, In this era filled with Light speed communication all around the world, I agree with the above statement that Video camera has become more important form of documentation than written records. I wou...

Sentence: It would be such a cumbersome task if they resort to written style of documention.
Error: documention Suggestion: No alternate word

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre