It is always an individual who is the impetus for innovation the details may be worked out by a team but true innovation results from the enterprise and unique perception of an individual

"It is always an individual who is the impetus for innovation; the details may be worked out by a team, but true innovation results from the enterprise and unique perception of an individual."

Innovation means making new events based on some new ideas which are mostly comes from an individual mind and will be worked and expanded deeply by a group. Hence, I support the idea that true innovations results from the enterprise and unique perception of an individual. But any intellectual individual needs to presents his/her idea to the group for more investigation. Moreover, most of the new ideas will be constituted in the group working.

Eisac Newton was a renowned scientist that introduced the basic rules of physics. As an example, gravity rule is one of his most famous discoveries. However, how he could find it? One day he lied down beneath an apple tree and an apple suddenly fall down and hit on his head. After this event, he could discover the gravity force just based on his intellectual and perceptional property. Not only Newton, but also most of the scientist could achieve to the scientific truths based on their natural thinking and their perceptions such as Arashmidos, Edison, etc.

Group working is the most efficient kind of working that will result the best output. It is a fact that anyone who is intellectual will not be so successful unless he/she could cooperate in a group; Therefore, any new idea of an individual will be thoroughly investigated in groups as far as even may not only develop the idea but also may result to find a new idea. Hence, working ideas in groups will be accompanied by both investigating the present idea and even discovering new ideas and achievements.

As a summary, from my point of view, intellectuality is a necessary trait that could cause new ideas but it is not enough. Group working is needed to achieve to the details and could discover another point of the truth.

Sentence: Hence, I support the idea that true innovations results from the enterprise and unique perception of an individual.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to innovations and results

Sentence: But any intellectual individual needs to presents his/her idea to the group for more investigation.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and presents