It is more harmful to compromise one's own beliefs than to adhere to them. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supportin

It is more harmful to compromise one's own beliefs than to adhere to them.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

There have been many cases that people face ambivalence to either condone or adere to their own beliefs. While some argue that it is more noxious to acquiesce to the superfiliousness or difficulties, others avert that aderence of one's own beliefs is more detriment. Throughout history, what has been considered as legitimate become vague when confront the advancement of sccientific technology. So irrespective of whether what people believe, it is categorical that what people value is verity.

Proponents of the view that compromising one's own beliefs is more virulent than being aderent to it, regarding people who consistently change position are mercurial, believe that the adherence of one's beliefs is the fidelity. However, in retrospective, the development of a society has always been accompanying the amendaments of its values. Several centuries ago, peole used to live under monarchy and believed that it was the norm of the world. Until the corrupted authorities and debauchery government collapsed, people realised that they needed to have a more reliable and stable political system which was based on the benefits of its citizens. Consequently, they had the conception of democracy, which bolstered the prosperities of societies and sustained the development of democrative reigime. Had people still been instrigent on the previous monoarchy governmet, they would have been suffering from the unstabilization and starvation.

In contrasting to the statement, people free themselves and reinforce what they believe when they follow the truth. Religions, for example, played capricious roles in the history. Several centuries ago, people were brought up to believe that the earth was the centre of the universe due to the fact that it was religion's quintessence. When there were some scientists stood out against such statement, the authorities cracked down on them and consequently, they condoned. While many scientists acquiesced to the religions, others insisted on what they believed, even scraficed themselves for their belief. Hundreds years later, it was verified that the sun was the centre of the universe. Those used to be geocentric shifted their positions and were regarded as merculous; Those were fartituous on the truth considered as eminent. What must be addressed, however, is scientists believing in heliocentric were only preeminent when what they believe is on the side of truth.

In conclusion, it is clear that the the essence of one's own belief is neither compromise to others nor adhere to it. The one's own beliefs change with the time and the progress of civilization, but what is most important is one has to follow the truth of what they believe. Pursuing the truth if they were at the opposite side and insisting on the altrusitic matters if they were already on the track.

Sentence: In conclusion, it is clear that the the essence of one's own belief is neither compromise to others nor adhere to it.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: There have been many cases that people face ambivalence to either condone or adere to their own beliefs.
Error: adere Suggestion: adhere

Sentence: While some argue that it is more noxious to acquiesce to the superfiliousness or difficulties, others avert that aderence of one's own beliefs is more detriment.
Error: aderence Suggestion: adherence

Error: superfiliousness Suggestion: No alternate word
Sentence: Throughout history, what has been considered as legitimate become vague when confront the advancement of sccientific technology.
Error: sccientific Suggestion: scientific

Sentence: So irrespective of whether what people believe, it is categorical that what people value is verity.
Error: verity Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Proponents of the view that compromising one's own beliefs is more virulent than being aderent to it, regarding people who consistently change position are mercurial, believe that the adherence of one's beliefs is the fidelity.
Error: aderent Suggestion: adherent

Sentence: However, in retrospective, the development of a society has always been accompanying the amendaments of its values.
Error: amendaments Suggestion: amendments

Sentence: Several centuries ago, peole used to live under monarchy and believed that it was the norm of the world.
Error: peole Suggestion: people

Sentence: Until the corrupted authorities and debauchery government collapsed, people realised that they needed to have a more reliable and stable political system which was based on the benefits of its citizens.
Error: realised Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Consequently, they had the conception of democracy, which bolstered the prosperities of societies and sustained the development of democrative reigime.
Error: reigime Suggestion: regime
Error: democrative Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Had people still been instrigent on the previous monoarchy governmet, they would have been suffering from the unstabilization and starvation.
Error: governmet Suggestion: government
Error: monoarchy Suggestion: monarchy
Error: unstabilization Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: instrigent Suggestion: instrument

Sentence: While many scientists acquiesced to the religions, others insisted on what they believed, even scraficed themselves for their belief.
Error: scraficed Suggestion: strained

Sentence: Pursuing the truth if they were at the opposite side and insisting on the altrusitic matters if they were already on the track.
Error: altrusitic Suggestion: altruistic