It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most comp

It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

It is true that our society has become ever so complex and fast moving and the people nowadays do not have time to look back, think and contemplate over the issues concerning them and they just treat every aspect of their life as passing phenomena. But in no sense it will be right to say that no living man or woman can be regarded as hero. In fact the our society is continuously becoming transparent and any deeds or misdeeds is more open to people's evaluation, crticism. I an such a situation cannot think of any situation whereby a person capable enough to be a role model cannot be regarded as hero in his living time.

We have many hero's who were regarded as hero in their lifetime only and became the father of the nation among many. In the past we had M.K . gandhi who fought for independance against the britishers and was well ahead became a Hero and the whole country treated him as the father of the nation. Some one might say that this is an example of century back but what about Nelson mandela? He suffered for 27 years against apartheid regime in South Africa and the people protesting for him were all over the world, even in England which had the history of racial prejudice against blacks. He continues to be the living legend in south africa and is a role model for many of us in this century also. taking an another example would be to take leaf out of Mother Teresa's life, her dedication towards the rags and the poors of the country gave her the status of the supreme benevolent in India and she is still remembered as the mother of the poor. Considering these examples and also keeping in mind that people in their increasingly fast life do tends to regard people who have the credibility to become a hero.

Our world have do changed over the past 50 or 100 years very significantly and we do not have long attention span and tend to forget hero's who are present in every corner and doing their bit to support the ailing society. But people who make such efforts do tend to be treated as Hero's in their respective work places and to say that in current scenario he or she is not treated as a Hero from the whole society is not justified. Role Model can come from any corner and they do tend to have a lasting impact on people who relate to them and they must be treated or weighed on a larger scale. So much so is happening today, ranging from myriad bad things to good things that people can not listen and retain every bit of it. Even a moment of appreciation is as good as any. Still those who truly stands up for the cause of common public and goes on to represent the entire community , people do unite and fight with them for the cause and when the person truly have the faith of its people, He becomes legend. JP movement of India in which JP Narayan rose against the tyranny of the then ruling government had the whole nation behind him and was termed People's Leader.
<!--break-->
In current scenario , lack of such people who are selfless in respect to their self, religion caste or creed might be the reason of lack of a true hero or role model for the society but totally abandoning the concept of living legend is gratuitous. The people still have their role models, Hero's, and they are their in every corner of society, and among them someone do rises to become a national or global figure and become the living hero.

Sentence: He continues to be the living legend in south africa and is a role model for many of us in this century also. taking an another example would be to take leaf out of Mother Teresa's life, her dedication towards the rags and the poors of the country gave her the status of the supreme benevolent in India and she is still remembered as the mother of the poor.
Description: An article is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to an and another

Sentence: Considering these examples and also keeping in mind that people in their increasingly fast life do tends to regard people who have the credibility to become a hero.
Description: The fragment do tends to is rare

Sentence: JP movement of India in which JP Narayan rose against the tyranny of the then ruling government had the whole nation behind him and was termed People's Leader.
Description: The fragment the then ruling is rare

Sentence: The people still have their role models, Hero's, and they are their in every corner of society, and among them someone do rises to become a national or global figure and become the living hero.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by in
Suggestion: Refer to their and in
Description: The fragment do rises to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace rises with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: In fact the our society is continuously becoming transparent and any deeds or misdeeds is more open to people's evaluation, crticism.
Error: crticism Suggestion: criticism

Sentence: In the past we had M.K . gandhi who fought for independance against the britishers and was well ahead became a Hero and the whole country treated him as the father of the nation.
Error: independance Suggestion: independence

No. of Words: 623 350 (write the essay in half an hour)