"It is not the headline-making political events but the seldom-reported social tranformations that have the most lasting significance."

It is a true fact that the big decisions will have an extrem effect on the future of someone or even a country. These decisions might be taken in any facets; however, the most important of them is politic. In addition, any kind of big action and decision will impact on subtle items owing to the fact that in most cases subtle things are controlled by major items. Hence, I strongly disagree with the statement that it is not the headline-making political events but the seldom-reported social transformation that have the most lasting significant because of the following reasons.

Firstly, all crucial and critical decisions and actions are taken in the political aspect. For instance, election of president is a well-known political event in any country. In this event, you should do your best choice because all of your future, career, welfare and etc is dependant to the decision that will be make by president. Imagine you voted to a candidate who is not very experienced for this position. He probably will take a lot of actions and decisions which will harm the society in a veriaty of facets such as cultural, social and etc items. For example, based on the new policy, you have to pay more taxes. Hence, your quality of life will be diminished because your income has not been changed but you must pay more tax. Hence, this political event will affect you even for a long time.

Secondly, most of the seldom-reported social transformations are a function of the major political events. For example, in the case of Iraq war, a lot of force and money spent. Now we vividly can see the goverment still is in debate and because of this, the number of unemployers and wages have been decreased. Moreover, there are a lot of solders who are still suffering from some mentaly damages or some of them even have killed. All of this damages in another part such as economy and society is originated from an political event. This kind of damages mostly will last for a long time.

As a summary, I disagree that political events are not significant as seldom-reported transformation in case of lasting. In one way, most of political events will have more significant impact on lasting a good or bad situation. Moreover, a political event can even affect on a seldom social item and will destroy or damage it for a long time.

Sentence: In this event, you should do your best choice because all of your future, career, welfare and etc is dependant to the decision that will be make by president.
Description: The word make is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to make

Sentence: It is a true fact that the big decisions will have an extrem effect on the future of someone or even a country.
Error: extrem Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: etc Suggestion: et
Error: dependant Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: He probably will take a lot of actions and decisions which will harm the society in a veriaty of facets such as cultural, social and etc items.
Error: veriaty Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Now we vividly can see the goverment still is in debate and because of this, the number of unemployers and wages have been decreased.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government
Error: unemployers Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Moreover, there are a lot of solders who are still suffering from some mentaly damages or some of them even have killed.
Error: mentaly Suggestion: mental