It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are generated and preserved.

The world is moving so fast like high speed car. there are different type of nation's and there cultural in world. which is show there unique identity of nation .so i vital to cities and nation's cultural traditions are generated and preserved. so i completely agree that It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are generated and preserved.

In nations there are different type of people lives. there also different type of state and city in the nations. so they live cities and people on there own cultural and traditions. ex in big nations like india there are around 40 states and more than 100 language people talk .so necessary to keep alive there tradition and cultural to identify there city and state name. Example in kerala city know to his pogdi dances in there cultural event it one of most famous dances so in state and world level pogdi dances is represent the kerla state. so it vital so keep alive such dances to know to more people. another example like in maharastra famous for there cultural event like ganpati and devi ustav. now days ganpati ustav famous around world. so it necessary to flourish and keep alive such tradition which famous culture in there cities.

Due worlds is move more technological. people and youngster more interested in computer and digital application such as i pad and smart mobile phone. in such condition cities tradition and cultural some where wipe out. the new generation more involved in there own world which game and internet. it vital to know his own city cultural and traditions. Example now day in college keep only program like gaming and programming such situation student interest move to game and all such thing. but it necessary to keep such program like tradition dress competition or tradition history competition which help to student to know what is tradition. and also keep to motivate student how important such tradition and how it preseved it. after all student is future of nation and cites.

The youngster know the important of culture and tradition they can help out nation to move there tradition one place to other place around the world. Example like indian student move to study in usa and uk country, if indian student know own cities tradition like ganpati festival or holi festival such festival aware in usa and uk also which good for india country for there festival and tradition aware every where in world.

But some times in nations cultural is not such good for people. some orthodox cultural and superstition cultural is not so good in nation. Example nation like shrilankha there some fatuous cultural like hit people by stone or through little bad for good fortune just like that it show the how superstition nation like shrilankha. there is need change such cultural no need to reseverd.

Finally, people know there habits, culture and traditions. which is represent there own nations. it always necessary to keep alive cultural which help for new generation and around world. so i agree to It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are generated and preserved.

Sentence: There are different type of nation's and there cultural in world.
Suggestion: There are different types of nations and cultures in the world.

Sentence: Which is show there unique identity of nation.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and show

Sentence: Example in kerala city know to his pogdi dances in there cultural event it one of most famous dances so in state and world level pogdi dances is represent the kerla state.
Description: The fragment city know to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, past participle
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a pronoun, nominal
Suggestion: Refer to it and one
Suggestion: Refer to is and represent

Sentence: So it vital so keep alive such dances to know to more people.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and vital

Sentence: So it necessary to flourish and keep alive such tradition which famous culture in there cities.
Suggestion: Refer to it and necessary
Description: The fragment in there cities is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace there with adjective

Sentence: Due worlds is move more technological.
Suggestion: Refer to is and move

Sentence: It vital to know his own city cultural and traditions.
Suggestion: Refer to It and vital
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to city and cultural

Sentence: But it necessary to keep such program like tradition dress competition or tradition history competition which help to student to know what is tradition.
Suggestion: Refer to it and necessary

Sentence: Example nation like shrilankha there some fatuous cultural like hit people by stone or through little bad for good fortune just like that it show the how superstition nation like shrilankha.
Description: The fragment it show the is rare

Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace show with verb, past tense
Sentence: There is need change such cultural no need to reseverd.
Suggestion: Refer to change and such

Sentence: So i agree to It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are generated and preserved.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and It

Error: reseverd Suggestion: reserved

Don't forget verbs in sentences.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.