It is primarily through our identification with social groups that we define ourselves. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing

It is primarily through our identification with social groups that we define ourselves.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The identity of a person is referred to the personal characteristics and the education the person received, while identifying a social group need to justify the cutural backgrounds, nationaility and religions. It is partially ture that one can define oneself by identify one's social group, as personal identification,oftentimes,is more complicated than verifying the social group the person belongs to.

First, the one's identification depends on the family, friends and ennvironment which one lived with. A well-educated parents is more likely have their sons or daughters finished in higher education and consequently, joining the class of elites. Friends, on the other hand, shapes one's personality. What kind of friends one makes reflects its personal characteristics and has categorical influence on one's growth. In addtiton to friedns, the environment one's grow up with also plays improtant role as if a person lived in the area with high rate of crimes, the person would , on the basis of psychological analysis, end up being criminals.

Second, social group as a whole comprises of many individuals, which is a coalesce of people and so only reflect the superficial characteristics if without close inspection. The christian, for example, is an instance in which only represents the identification of the features of the group. Because Many christain believe in some other religions concomitantly, some of them only partially believe in the religion. More importantly,those claim to be the christain, in fact , do not have necessary obedience subject to the rules of religion. So solely rely on identifying the general features of the social group does not necessarily lead to the identification of each individuals.

Nevertheless, it can be argued that there are some cases against the line if reasoning above and some people's behavior exactly match to the depicting of the social group they belong to. But they the exceptions and only refers to minority of population and so cannot be argued as a general facts in favor of the statement.

In final analysis, while one can identify one of person's characteristics by refering to the social group one belongs to, it is clear that identification of each individuals is not necessarily tantamount to identify the social classes th person belongs to.

Sentence: A well-educated parents is more likely have their sons or daughters finished in higher education and consequently, joining the class of elites.
Description: The fragment A well-educated parents is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: So solely rely on identifying the general features of the social group does not necessarily lead to the identification of each individuals.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and individuals

Sentence: But they the exceptions and only refers to minority of population and so cannot be argued as a general facts in favor of the statement.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to they and the

Sentence: The identity of a person is referred to the personal characteristics and the education the person received, while identifying a social group need to justify the cutural backgrounds, nationaility and religions.
Error: nationaility Suggestion: nationality
Error: cutural Suggestion: cultural

Sentence: First, the one's identification depends on the family, friends and ennvironment which one lived with.
Error: ennvironment Suggestion: environment

Sentence: In addtiton to friedns, the environment one's grow up with also plays improtant role as if a person lived in the area with high rate of crimes, the person would , on the basis of psychological analysis, end up being criminals.
Error: improtant Suggestion: important
Error: friedns Suggestion: friends
Error: addtiton Suggestion: addition

Sentence: In final analysis, while one can identify one of person's characteristics by refering to the social group one belongs to, it is clear that identification of each individuals is not necessarily tantamount to identify the social classes th person belongs to.
Error: refering Suggestion: No alternate word