Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developi

Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Laws are made to maintain the decorum in society.Laws are line of conduct which prevents social beings to indulge in wrongdoing.If laws are made flexible,any one can manipulate the evidences to take advantage of flexibility of laws which changes with some circumstances,time and places.

Flexible laws can bias the culprits,if the culprits are from some political or business tycoon family as they can mold the laws as per their wish using the powers.Discrimination will be made and which can give rise corruption and monarchy rule where power is in hands of few.

Every country has some secrets. All employees are bound to the law of confidentiality.No employee under any circumstance should leak the information to other country.With less rigid laws ,it will be very difficult to prevent the leakage of information .

However,flexible laws can help in certain situation like in china,to control the population they made strict laws of having only one child.But,after the earthquake which brought huge human loss they are modifying the law to increase their population.

Rigid laws can surmount the most power-full or weak.Laws make country vision more clear and less vulnerable. Flexibility would only deteriorate the overall performance of system.

Sentence: Flexible laws can bias the culprits,if the culprits are from some political or business tycoon family as they can mold the laws as per their wish using the powers.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and bias

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.

Don't put a gap before punctuation marks.
Put a gap after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.