Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developi

Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position

Law's purpose is to bring about fair justice for those who come before the law and to ensure that culprits receiving their deserving punishment. An effective law needs to balance the demand for a corruption-free legal system and the demand for a system that is fair to those who come before the law. In my opinion, I complete agree that laws should take into account the various circumstances that the crime happens because of the fact that human behaviors are prone to environmental factors, however at a certain extent rather than completely flexible law system may be necessary to limit the chance...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre