Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.

Laws are created to provide justice for the innocents, punish the people who did crime and to protect the citizens of the country. Laws are created for the welfare of the citizens. Laws are also created to protect the environment and for other things. If laws were to be flexible then, there would be some nor the other argument and the person who violated the law would always escape from the punishment.

Nowadays even if there strict enforcement of the law , many people who committed crime are moving freely. Either they do not have enough evidence against the person or they cannot arrest the person who committed crime. For instance, if a person has murdered another person and if he is presented before the judge, then, if laws were made flexible the situation of the crime scene then there would always be some nor the other reason to say as to why that person committed that murder.

If we consider today's crime rate around the world, then there is point of making the laws flexible, instead they should be made more inflexible so that the person is punished and crime rate could be reduced.

Hence, laws should not be made flexible.

Try to write the essay with more words first - at least 350 words.