Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.

On the first glance, claims that laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places may look justified.But a closer examination of the issue reveals that such a decision would only compound the persisting problems in the judiciary system.Examination of reasons,such as effect of such move on the pending cases and the misuse of such relaxations ,will reveal that it is better to leave the law as it is.

Let us first consider the example of the functioning of the judicary system in a large democracy,such as India.Here,even with strict absolute laws in place there are thousands of cases still pending.The primary reason for such a delay being that the vagueness of the already present laws.Even when a notorious criminal is persecuted it takes days to convict him,while many innocents,whose case are pending, are made to suffer due to this delay.Adding a flexibility would only increase the vagueness in the present laws and thus aggravating the problem.

In addition consider the misuse of the current laws.When some big guns are convicted they hire adroit advocates and they invariably find some loopholes in the system. These loopholes helps these big sharks to evade the grasp of the law. Now imagine what would happen if we infused even more flexibility to the laws.It would only serve increase the create more loopholes in the judiciary system.

While some supporters of the Issue statement may argue that absolute laws ,will not be considerate of the circumstances and the uniqueness of case. Though it is reasonable to agree with them that the a certian law applied to certain case cannot be blatanly applied to other. But the fix to the problem doesnt lie in tampering with the laws.This is the reason precisely why judges are employed in the courts.The laws are absolutes which guides to arrive at a decision.Judges,humans of course ,in addtion to considereing the uniqueness of the case, base their verdicts on such laws.

To sum it all ,even though there are arguments to be made to both sides, but the detrimental effect of making the laws more flexible far outweigh the positive ones.The laws are better off without altering them.

Sentence: These loopholes helps these big sharks to evade the grasp of the law.
Description: The fragment loopholes helps these is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace helps with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Now imagine what would happen if we infused even more flexibility to the laws.It would only serve increase the create more loopholes in the judiciary system.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and create

Sentence: But the fix to the problem doesnt lie in tampering with the laws.This is the reason precisely why judges are employed in the courts.The laws are absolutes which guides to arrive at a decision.Judges,humans of course ,in addtion to considereing the uniqueness of the case, base their verdicts on such laws.
Description: The word base is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to base

Sentence: Let us first consider the example of the functioning of the judicary system in a large democracy,such as India.Here,even with strict absolute laws in place there are thousands of cases still pending.The primary reason for such a delay being that the vagueness of the already present laws.Even when a notorious criminal is persecuted it takes days to convict him,while many innocents,whose case are pending, are made to suffer due to this delay.Adding a flexibility would only increase the vagueness
Error: judicary Suggestion: judiciary

Sentence: Though it is reasonable to agree with them that the a certian law applied to certain case cannot be blatanly applied to other.
Error: certian Suggestion: certain
Error: blatanly Suggestion: blatantly

Error: addtion Suggestion: addition
Error: considereing Suggestion: considering

Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.8 0.12 (0.8 is very high)