Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.

In the world every country has it's own status. this status create with help of culture, language . and pithy one is laws of that country. laws bring in nation prosperity and peace. i completely not agree laws should be flexible in nation. it is very hapless for condition if law is yielding.

In country many people lives, from various religion or language, caste. it should be vital thing in that nation law should be same for all people. for ex if people from upper class has less castigation than lower class this thing make bifurcate nation. such thing hamper status of the nation. such situation should be avoided to boost the performance.

Some time Politian take benefit of such flexible law condition. they may be there own power to escape. for ex if prime minister son has involved in culprit then prime minister has all power to solve such case. minister can misuse such flexible law condition. another ex is if minister want some land for construction , such land is save for forest land then for his personal benefit minister can use power and buy such land which is not legal.

But the some time we have change some condition in law. ex now every one aware of social media. many of people use social media. they can upload photo like burn flag ,or upload such status which can disturb to whole nation. some time van dilation occurs. now law is any one any thing can be comment. but such non sense thing should be stop so necessary to change in law.

So finally we say that every people in nation has equal treatment, whether he is poor or rich man. they have to obey the nation law. so complete agree that law should be same for all class of people. which is help nation as well as world.

Sentence: In the world every country has it's own status. this status create with help of culture, language . and pithy one is laws of that country. laws bring in nation prosperity and peace. i completely not agree laws should be flexible in nation. it is very hapless for condition if law is yielding.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it's and own
Description: The fragment status create with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace create with verb, past participle
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and laws

Sentence: Some time Politian take benefit of such flexible law condition. they may be there own power to escape. for ex if prime minister son has involved in culprit then prime minister has all power to solve such case. minister can misuse such flexible law condition. another ex is if minister want some land for construction , such land is save for forest land then for his personal benefit minister can use power and buy such land which is not legal.
Description: The fragment Politian take benefit is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment minister want some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and save

flaws;
No. of Grammatical Errors: 6 2 (read gram books)

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.