Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances,times and places.

Laws are made to regulate the society and it's behavior .I agree with the author's statement because laws are made for betterment of society so if for a certain circumstances ,times or places laws do not hold to be appropriate then it should be changed.

Every country should have a constitution in which laws are written according to country's financial, social situation at that time .If after some time these situations will change then laws should be flexible to adapt that change. Ex.In India in there was caste system before freedom then after constitution had made laws against castism it has been eradicated. A reservation for backward class community has been made to improve social and financial condition at that time but as time passes people have improved their conditions, so now laws should made some changes as discrimination on the basis of caste is eliminated. After a certain time many times situation become better if society is doing better performance, on other hand if society is lacking in some fields, for example if education level in society is decreased due to costing of it then authority should find out reasons for it and proper action should make in order to make more people education.

Sometimes laws should change according to places. Ex In India everywhere we can buy the land expect Kashmir, because of the place Kashmir is precious property for India and it cannot be sold. In certain cases places should be considered as places will determine the behavior of people. Ex .Mountain area people will not behave same as urban area people .As urban area people have laws to behave in a society but this ca not be same as mountain people.

Laws should consider situations also because sometimes situation will determine the position taken by victim .Ex. if a woman had murdered a man while doing self defense then it is not a crime so she is not guilty in this case. So laws should consider the situation and background environment of criminal.

Therefore in order to have better society and it's cultural values laws should be flexible enough to consider variations in the circumstances ,times or places .

Sentence: Ex.In India in there was caste system before freedom then after constitution had made laws against castism it has been eradicated.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by an existential there
Suggestion: Refer to in and there

Sentence: A reservation for backward class community has been made to improve social and financial condition at that time but as time passes people have improved their conditions, so now laws should made some changes as discrimination on the basis of caste is eliminated.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and made

You need to argue before you put examples.

Don't put a gap before punctuation marks.
Put a gap after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

May not use Ex as 'for example' in essays.