The main benefit of the study of history is to dispel the illusion that people living now are significantly different from people who lived in earlier times. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statemen

The main benefit of the study of history is to dispel the illusion that people living now are significantly different from people who lived in earlier times.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

What happpened in the history, indeed, effect the current and people's life in the future. While authorities breakdown some customs that have been proved as impediment for the development of a society, people respect and inherit most of cultures. Although graduaually what has been mostly believed reglion or the way peole used to live in the past became anachronistic to the majority living in the modernlizations, some values and believes have been remaining. So studying history is not beneficial for people to dispel previous illusions; rather, human beings learn from the mistakes they made in the past, and prevent similar ones in the prospects.

The life in which people live now,undoubtly, remarkable and significantly buttressed comparing to those living in hundred years ago. In communication, for example, people living in the modern society revolutionized the way to contact each other in few minutes, such telephone, telegraph and most revolutionary invention,internet, which is a magnificent improvement comparing to traditional posts that used to take weeks or months; The proliferation of modernlized transport system allow people travel around world in a few days. All of which reinforece people's quality of life is consequential in the development of society.

Regardless of the disparity of the illusion between people's life in the current society and ancient ones, some values are immutable. Being fidelity to the family and country one live is unchangeble; Being Indefitagable and scrupulous to attack the difficulties encountered in the work are what one has been told since learning. What must be addressed, however, is no matter what happen in the current society or future, those virtues enlighten people's mind and guide them to the success. More importantly, the way people used to think about life remains influential to the moder society,from the development of civilization to humanity, from Socrates'thought to the Confusian's education system.

Likewise, whilst people admire the ancestors'eminence and develope their effulgent thoughts, humandkind also learned the mistakes they made in order to prevent similar tradgic consequence from happening in the future. Second world war, for instance, has been a moribund in the human being's history, which caused millions of civilians died during the war. To stymie such tradgety from repeating, the societies founded the United Nations aiming to intervene against invasions among the countries. Despite the sporadic conflicts and battles in the middle east, most nations have enjoyed the peace since the found of organizations, as well as people's realisation of the noxiosity of the war.

On one hand, the inherence of cultural treasure and knowledge fortify people living in the current society. The mistake and disasters, on the other hand, present residents in the modern priceless lessons enable them to stymie similar ones. So in conclusion, studying history does not chiefly benefit humans to dispel the previous life styles but forewarn people not repeat the mistakes they made in the history.

Sentence: In communication, for example, people living in the modern society revolutionized the way to contact each other in few minutes, such telephone, telegraph and most revolutionary invention,internet, which is a magnificent improvement comparing to traditional posts that used to take weeks or months; The proliferation of modernlized transport system allow people travel around world in a few days.
Description: The fragment system allow people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace allow with verb, past tense

Sentence: What happpened in the history, indeed, effect the current and people's life in the future.
Error: happpened Suggestion: happened

Sentence: Although graduaually what has been mostly believed reglion or the way peole used to live in the past became anachronistic to the majority living in the modernlizations, some values and believes have been remaining.
Error: reglion Suggestion: religion
Error: graduaually Suggestion: gradually
Error: peole Suggestion: people

Sentence: All of which reinforece people's quality of life is consequential in the development of society.
Error: reinforece Suggestion: reinforce

Sentence: Likewise, whilst people admire the ancestors'eminence and develope their effulgent thoughts, humandkind also learned the mistakes they made in order to prevent similar tradgic consequence from happening in the future.
Error: develope Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: tradgic Suggestion: tragic

Sentence: To stymie such tradgety from repeating, the societies founded the United Nations aiming to intervene against invasions among the countries.
Error: tradgety Suggestion: tragedy

Sentence: Despite the sporadic conflicts and battles in the middle east, most nations have enjoyed the peace since the found of organizations, as well as people's realisation of the noxiosity of the war.
Error: noxiosity Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: realisation Suggestion: realization