Many important discoveries or creations are accidental: it is usually while seeking the answer to one question that we come across the answer to another.

Discoveries are outcome of constant efforts, great enthusiasm, and endeavor. In research field, for a researcher initially the theories and concepts are somewhat whimsical, they deeply study that, try to either discover new interpretations from the existing ones or make new inventions according to their interest. In between their research work, some unexpected outcomes will produce and then after researcher realize that it is a useful discovery. So discoveries can be accidental.

In history there are so many inventions which are result of unpredicted outcome. Columbus discovered a new continent, America, while he was on his route to find West Indies for trade. Similarly, the discovery of very important drug, Penicillin that is one of the earliest antibiotic, by Fleming was also accidental. Behind all of these accidental discoveries, the scientists constant enthusiasm , efforts, motivation and patience are the admirable facts which contributes remarkably in making of such discoveries.

Here the argument many important discoveries or creations are accidental seems to be overstated to some extent. There are several examples of discoveries which had been intentionally done. Wright Brothers were very much interested and enthusiastic to fly and they made possible the discovery of flight. Newton, a great scientist, had a novel thought process and different aspect of interpretation about the things which were happening in day to day life and thus he found the cause of apple falling. Thus he discovered the 'Gravitational Law' and 'Newton's Law'.

If in a research some intermediate unpredicted results will come, a researcher should be able to interpret-ate and analysis the results and the causes behind that then only discoveries can be accidental. So some discoveries are said to be accidental , others done intentionally and both type of discoveries are outcomes of excessive eagerness , keen interest and tiresome efforts.

Sentence: In research field, for a researcher initially the theories and concepts are somewhat whimsical, they deeply study that, try to either discover new interpretations from the existing ones or make new inventions according to their interest.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to to and either

Sentence: In between their research work, some unexpected outcomes will produce and then after researcher realize that it is a useful discovery.
Description: The fragment researcher realize that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace realize with verb, past tense

Sentence: If in a research some intermediate unpredicted results will come, a researcher should be able to interpret-ate and analysis the results and the causes behind that then only discoveries can be accidental.
Error: interpret-ate Suggestion: interrelate