Many lives might have been saved if inoculations against cow flu were routinely administered to all people in the areas where the disease is detected.However , since there is a small possibility that a person will die as a result of the inoculations , we

Many lives might have been saved if inoculations against cow flu were routinely administered to all people in the areas where the disease is detected.However , since there is a small possibility that a person will die as a result of the inoculations , we can not permit inoculations against cow flu to be routinely administered.Write an evidence in which you discuss what specific evidence in needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence can weaken or strengthen the argument.

The following argument is flawed for numerous reasons.Manily If the regular innoculations would have been harmful they could have been givenin limited doses saving many lives or when the disease has been detected.

Firsly therehas been a statement that many deaths would have been saved if inoculations against cowflu were routinely adminstered to all the people where the disease was detected but the inoculations are not adminstered seeing the risk of the inuculations.Even though it was thought that the inoculations were harmlful and as there was only small possibility that a person will die after taking them they could have saved many lives which happened due to the cow flu later on.

Secondly even after the disease was detected the administration didnt take any measures to save the people from the flu and the inoculations was the answer for it.If they would have been given regularly of timely to the people so many lives would have been saved.

Thirdly though there has been a small possibility that the person may die there was not evidence the people have died because of taking them.The assumption that the people will die because of inoculations is not true considering there are no proven details which prove the same.

Fourthly there is on evidence how bad these inoculations affect the people.There has been no data as to how come they will affect the people taking them and how much dosage is harmful.If the people living in the area where cow flu is a possibility takes them in limited dosages it would not have affect the people and saved their lives at the same time from the harmful and deadly cow flu.

Fifthly even when the disease was detected there has been no evidence that any other remedy or medicine has been developed which will prevent them from the affect of the cow flu these inoculations were the only answer for the same.The administration has more considered towards saving the life of people from the dosages inoculations rather than developing an alternative method for the prevention or mitigation of the affects of cow flu or treating them with the current inoculations for the cow flu and saving their lives.There is no evidence to support the fact that the decision of administration was right.

At the same time the administration could have thought that the cow flu is not that harmful and would not have lead to the death of people.There could have been evidence from the past that cow flu does not affect the people living in the nearby area whereas its inoculations are more harmful and regular intake of them can lead to the death or other harmful affects.This could have been the first case when cow flu could have caused so many deaths.Also there could have been a possibility that it is the first time that cow flu as occurred in the area for the first time or after a really long time it has been detected in the area thus taking unnecessary inoculation will only affect there health which have been proven to be deadly.

Thus the given argument flawed and the argument can not be fully justified.

Sentence: Firsly therehas been a statement that many deaths would have been saved if inoculations against cowflu were routinely adminstered to all the people where the disease was detected but the inoculations are not adminstered seeing the risk of the inuculations.
Description: The fragment not adminstered seeing is rare

Sentence: If the people living in the area where cow flu is a possibility takes them in limited dosages it would not have affect the people and saved their lives at the same time from the harmful and deadly cow flu.
Description: A verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to have and affect

Sentence: Fifthly even when the disease was detected there has been no evidence that any other remedy or medicine has been developed which will prevent them from the affect of the cow flu these inoculations were the only answer for the same.
Description: The word affect is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to affect , did you mean effect

Sentence: Manily If the regular innoculations would have been harmful they could have been givenin limited doses saving many lives or when the disease has been detected.
Error: givenin Suggestion: given in
Error: innoculations Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: therehas Suggestion: ?
Error: adminstered Suggestion: administered
Error: inuculations Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Even though it was thought that the inoculations were harmlful and as there was only small possibility that a person will die after taking them they could have saved many lives which happened due to the cow flu later on.
Error: harmlful Suggestion: harmful

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.