Men and women, because of their inherent physical differences, are not equally suited for many tasks.

It is said that men are from Mars women are from Venus. This implies that men and women although comes under similar category of human beings are different. I agree to the above statement as the most visible different in between men and women is the physical differences.

The major difference in men and women is the physical ability to do any task. Generally men are considered to be more strong and capable of performing toilsome tasks. On the other hand women are delicate and are not able to perform some of the tasks performed by men. But surely they can do other tasks more efficiently then men can. For example all the laborious work like working in coal mine, on a construction site we usually see the dominance of men. Where as if there is a small scale business like making cookies or sewing clothes we find dominance of women.

The reason behind all these inequalities is the differences in the physical abilities. Although there are exceptions to this statement but for most of the cases we find the same scenario. Men are more active in management skill. Like managing the activities of a company we find most of the superior level staff filled with male. Where as when it comes to household activities like from taking care of baby to cooking food and managing finance we usually find women taking care of these activities. Science has also proved that the there is a difference in the structure of brain in men and women. That is the reason we find that women are having more emotional quotient than men.

This picture of dominance of a gender on a particular task is changing now.Both men and women are slowly creating their existence in almost all the fields which will someday lead us to equality in men and women. The day is not far when the we will say that Men and Women both belongs to Earth.

Sentence: The day is not far when the we will say that Men and Women both belongs to Earth.
Description: The fragment both belongs to is rare