“The most effective leaders are those who can solve complex problems by finding simple, immediate solutions.” Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the opinion stated above. Support your views with reasons and/or examples from your own ex

The issue of whether the best and most effective leaders are those who are able to quickly and effectively react on any situation is an interesting one. It is becoming increasingly important in this age of information technologies, in which time is the crucial aspect of whether one is successful or not. Many people believe, that if one would study every issue for long time and then come up with informed decision, it is the best way how to achieve solid results. Hovewer they overlook important aspects in favor of those leaders that act intuitively. In this essay, I will argue in favor of those who support later conclusion.

The main reason favoring leaders who are able to react in fast manner is that today’s world is becoming faster and faster. Due to new information technologies, like internet and mobile phones, there is too much information and it is neccessary to identify which of them are correct. This however, must be done very quickly, because same amount of information is available to competition.

The first good example is shown on the decision that had to be done quickly and had major impact on world’s economy. When Lehman Brothers went bankrupt, Ben Bernake and few another top goverment officials had to act quickly in orther to resolve important issue, whether to bail out other important institutions or not. They did not have enough time to study effect of possible and had to react quickly. They decided to bail out major institutions, like Citigroup, AIG or even General Motors. However this decision did not have neccessary effect on economy and lead to greatest economic crisis. If these officials were able to react quickly and correctly this would not have to be the case, as many top financial experts like proffessor Roubini or Jim Rogers say. The best solution in this issue was, they claim, to let these instituions went bankrupt.

Secondly, one of the greatest football coach of the world is Alex Ferguson. One of the main reasons for his success is, that he is able to react quickly during the match. For example, in recent game of Championship league, in the match between Manchester and Valencia, the game did not go very well for Manchester. Alex Ferguson decided to substitute players quickly, he changed Fernandez for Rooney and he scored immediately after he went on the pitch. The decision of coach had to be quick and informed as coach can change only up to three players. Because of Mr. Ferguson’s ability to react quickly the team won important match.

On the other hand there exist aspect that are favoring leaders that think about problems for some time before they come up with solution. For example, Steve Jobs, one of the greatest leader in technology area, did monitor industry for long time before he came up with one of his most successfull product iPad. Due to his long term research he was able to recognize certain patterns in customer demand and therefore was able to predict success story of his product. If he did not study the industry for long time he might not be able to come up with such good idea.

In this essay I have argued that best leaders are whose who can quickly and easily come up with decision. The most influential aspect of success of today‘s leaders is how they are able to cope with time requirements. These requirements are very important, because if you do not react quickly, others will. If one is able to react quickly and choose right decision, he or she will be the successfull leader. This issue cannot be resolved easily, but the more effective individuals are those who can react immediately to current situation.

Sentence: The issue of whether the best and most effective leaders are those who are able to quickly and effectively react on any situation is an interesting one.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a conjunction, subordinating
Suggestion: Refer to of and whether
Description: The fragment to quickly and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace quickly with adjective
Sentence: It is becoming increasingly important in this age of information technologies, in which time is the crucial aspect of whether one is successful or not.
Suggestion: Refer to of and whether
Sentence: Many people believe, that if one would study every issue for long time and then come up with informed decision, it is the best way how to achieve solid results.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Hovewer they overlook important aspects in favor of those leaders that act intuitively.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: In this essay, I will argue in favor of those who support later conclusion.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: The main reason favoring leaders who are able to react in fast manner is that today's world is becoming faster and faster.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Due to new information technologies, like internet and mobile phones, there is too much information and it is neccessary to identify which of them are correct.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: This however, must be done very quickly, because same amount of information is available to competition.
Description: The fragment This however , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace however with adjective

No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
Error: neccessary Suggestion: necessary
Error: internet Suggestion: No alternate word
No spelling errors
Sentence: The first good example is shown on the decision that had to be done quickly and had major impact on world's economy.
No spelling errors
Sentence: When Lehman Brothers went bankrupt, Ben Bernake and few another top goverment officials had to act quickly in orther to resolve important issue, whether to bail out other important institutions or not.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government
Error: orther Suggestion: No alternate word
Sentence: They did not have enough time to study effect of possible and had to react quickly.
No spelling errors
Sentence: They decided to bail out major institutions, like Citigroup, AIG or even General Motors.
No spelling errors
Sentence: However this decision did not have neccessary effect on economy and lead to greatest economic crisis.
Error: neccessary Suggestion: necessary
Sentence: If these officials were able to react quickly and correctly this would not have to be the case, as many top financial experts like proffessor Roubini or Jim Rogers say.
Error: proffessor Suggestion: professor
Sentence: The best solution in this issue was, they claim, to let these instituions went bankrupt.
Error: instituions Suggestion: institutions
Sentence: Secondly, one of the greatest football coach of the world is Alex Ferguson.
No spelling errors
Sentence: One of the main reasons for his success is, that he is able to react quickly during the match.
No spelling errors
Sentence: For example, in recent game of Championship league, in the match between Manchester and Valencia, the game did not go very well for Manchester.
No spelling errors
Sentence: Alex Ferguson decided to substitute players quickly, he changed Fernandez for Rooney and he scored immediately after he went on the pitch.
No spelling errors
Sentence: The decision of coach had to be quick and informed as coach can change only up to three players.
No spelling errors
Sentence: Because of Mr. Ferguson's ability to react quickly the team won important match.
No spelling errors
Sentence: On the other hand there exist aspect that are favoring leaders that think about problems for some time before they come up with solution.
No spelling errors
Sentence: For example, Steve Jobs, one of the greatest leader in technology area, did monitor industry for long time before he came up with one of his most successfull product iPad.
Error: iPad Suggestion: ad
Error: successfull Suggestion: successful
Sentence: Due to his long term research he was able to recognize certain patterns in customer demand and therefore was able to predict success story of his product.
No spelling errors
Sentence: If he did not study the industry for long time he might not be able to come up with such good idea.
No spelling errors
Sentence: In this essay I have argued that best leaders are whose who can quickly and easily come up with decision.
No spelling errors
Sentence: The most influential aspect of success of todays leaders is how they are able to cope with time requirements.
No spelling errors
Sentence: These requirements are very important, because if you do not react quickly, others will.
No spelling errors
Sentence: If one is able to react quickly and choose right decision, he or she will be the successfull leader.
Sentence: This issue cannot be resolved easily, but the more effective individuals are those who can react immediately to current situation.
No spelling errors