The most effective way to understand contemporary culture is to analyze the trends of its youth

The most effective way to understand contemporary culture is to analyze the trends of its youth.

Admittedly, due to the marginalization of the older, the young people seem to occupy the most advantage place of the contemporary culture. They always lead the trends of the fashion and the development director in many various fields. Thus, a great number of people prefer to understand contemporary culture through the youth.

The things that the youth pursed usually become the prevailing contemporary culture in a society. For example, in 1980s in China, the pop music took the place of the revolution music that welcomed during the period of the wars, coming into the people's lives and bringing them a fresh air, especially for the youth who are the first to smell the fragrance of this new type of the music and fall in love of it. The pop music had been become an essential component of the youth lives in that days and were the treads of its youth. Later, an increasing number of pop music singer springed out, make the field of this music richer and richer. Until now, this type of this music are not bounce to perish, but received by more people, including the old people. Thus, we can see, the youth lead the progress of the music. You can analyze the music trends of its youth to know the contemporary culture.

However, not all of the trends of its youth can reflect the whole culture due to the attribute of these youth that is capricious. Sometimes, for these youth, they always prefer certain time only for a very short of time, which are influenced by many factors outside. For example , for a period of time, most of the youth prefer one type of hair or kind of clothes, and their reason may be so simple that is their favourite actor have this kind of hair and wear the clothes. Thus, they just want to emulate their idols. From the point, we can know that their trends are unstable which changes following many factors while the contemporary cultures are relatively more stable.

Besides, for different individuals, they prefer different kinds of things and own their different tasty which decide that it's difficult to argue which trends will be chose to become the representative of the contemporary culture,

Last but not least, the society is consist of both the youth and the old, it is not rations for us to pay much attention on the trends of its youth without consider of the things the old prefer. I wonder no people can say that the trends f its youth is not valuable.

In sum, to understand contemporary culture, undoubtedly, we need to analyze the youth's interests, but at the same time, the trends of the old cannot be neglected.

Sentence: Thus, we can see, the youth lead the progress of the music.
Description: The fragment youth lead the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lead with verb, past tense

Sentence: Sometimes, for these youth, they always prefer certain time only for a very short of time, which are influenced by many factors outside.
Description: The fragment time , which is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: For example , for a period of time, most of the youth prefer one type of hair or kind of clothes, and their reason may be so simple that is their favourite actor have this kind of hair and wear the clothes.
Description: The fragment youth prefer one is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace prefer with verb, past tense