Museum should have the liberty to exhibit whatever displays they want without the interference of government censorship.

All we know that museum is the exhibit area for people, people of a country of people of anywhere in the world. This is mainly a public places for acquiring and conferring, but does anyone know how the authority arrange all these things, is there any rules that what types of materials or objects they can display for people. May be people could not know but there should be some rules and regulation for exhibiting and this should be controlled by a governing body for censorship.

In this modern era , every country has a museum , may be every state or every district of a country can have a museum to exhibit the special character or thing of that area or to uphold the ancient , mysterious , victorious history of that area. To build up this type of structure, the museum authority have to take the permission of the local or country government because every area has a urban or regional plan and as every structure of that area have to build up by following that rules therefore the local or country authority also has a plan of what type of museum they can permit to build. Otherwise without any censorship government cannot control these activities and people also can feel bore to see exactly same things in various museum. Like as ; in a locality there are two museums of music world, so there is the very possibility to have the same staff. For this, people only want to go for one museum, they never feel to go to another museum for excursion or only for visit.

Actually, museums need some fund which may be collected from government or may be private organization or by providing ticket system. If there is no rules and regulation for exhibiting, museum authority can collect the things that they can achieve easily for that there would not be any difference among museums. People do not feel any interest to go there, where on the other hand for attracting people many negative approaches can be taken by museum authority which cannot be good for the society. Such as; if museum authorities starts to display movie, the cinema complex can bring charges against museum. Furthermore without censorship museum can display various arms which they cannot give necessary protection and can make some hazardous situation for society.

So,some rules and regulation should be there to display and without interference of government censorship, museum should not be build or exhibit anything.

This is a mainly a public places
This is mainly a public place

every country have a museum
every country has a museum

the museum authority have to take
the museum authorities have to take

Sentence: Otherwise without any censorship government cannot control this activities and people also can feel bore to see exactly same thing in various museum.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and activities

Sentence: For this people only want to go for one museum, they never feel to go for another museum for excursion or only for visit.
Suggestion: Refer to this and people