A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Currently within the USA, education is governed by the department of education. Although, education within the United States is govern by one department, there seem to exist a lack of uniformity in education within each states. "A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college" is a recommendation made by an anonymous author due to the variance in education in the United States. Assuming that the author defines national curriculum as the type of subjects students have to learn, I would have to agree with his/her recommendation.

...

Sentence: For example, if a teacher want to use acrylic and oil painting to teach art, they will still be able to even if the curriculum is national.
Description: The fragment teacher want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense
Description: The word even is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to even

Sentence: Although some may refute the idea of a national curriculum because it deteriorate individuality, the advantageous of national curriculum outweighs that opposition.
Description: The fragment it deteriorate individuality is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace deteriorate with verb, past tense

Sentence: Also the national curriculum can be implemented in ways that will create a well-rounded students.
Error: well-rounded Suggestion: well rounded

Well, you did a good job: