A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting yo

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

Many may try to convince their teachers or parents to allow them not to study subjects they don't like. However, this kind of action should be prohibited. A nation needed to ask its students to learn a well-designed national curriculum. Kids ought to know regulations, principles, and morals to survive. In addition, this curriculum of a variety of fields can help them live a more beautiful, or successful lives.

First, there are many materials which students should know in order to survive in this society, and this surely has to be included in this required curriculum. That is, traffic regulations, laws, tradional morals, and any other knowledge needed to be known should add in it. With the aid, our young people will be trained to follow rules, obey regulation, and respect traditions. If we want a more peaceful society, we need this curriculum.

Second, in order to help students to live better, this policy should be used. With glances at different catagories of knowledge, our children have chances to find out what they really like. They might be absorbed in physics, music, arts or other fields. Moreover, they can cultivate habits during this curriculum. Some may challenge this policy with statement that successful people all pay attention to a specific field and concentrate on it, and then, finally, they achieve some goal after a longterm hard work. Although this seems to be true, don't forget many of great accomplishments in these days are interdisciplinary, many great people have found answers to enigmas in other fields which seems irrelevant.

Finally, this policy should be taken. As a result, our nation will be safer and more placid. What's more, students gain their own benifits on it: they get a habit, maybe a life-long one, and myriad aspects from different fields. In conclusion, the policy will bring many benigns to the nation.

Sentence: With glances at different catagories of knowledge, our children have chances to find out what they really like.
Error: catagories Suggestion: categories

Sentence: What's more, students gain their own benifits on it: they get a habit, maybe a life-long one, and myriad aspects from different fields.
Error: benifits Suggestion: benefits