A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

It is an undeniable fact that education plays the most important role in shaping the child's future. Hence, it is imperative that all the children should receieve equal opportunities in education. Today there exists a huge disparity in primary, secondary and high school education curriculum across the globe. In USA the public and private schools have different curriculum. In India, each state follows different curriculum. Due to this disparity in curriculum, which exists at such an early stage of the student's academic life, there is a major difference in the learning aptitude, the intellectua...

Sentence: Hence, it is imperative that all the children should receieve equal opportunities in education.
Error: receieve Suggestion: receive

Sentence: Due to this disparity in curriculum, which exists at such an early stage of the student's academic life, there is a major difference in the learning aptitude, the intellectual level,etc among the students coming from different educational backgrond.
Error: backgrond Suggestion: background

Sentence: The disparity of this school education offered to students incites a difference in their aptitude, the overall learning experience at a very early stage in their carrer which would only widen as they grow up.
Error: carrer Suggestion: careers

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre