"A nation should require all its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college rather than allow schools in different parts of the nation to determine which academic courses to offer."

education is the right of every child . education provides a better life and also many carrerr oportunity . In presend education system for get the admission in college we have to pass a test , theexamination is organised on a state level or national level . according to their marks they get admission in suitable college.i agree to this issue that 'a nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum untill they enter college'. this type of education stystem provide equality to students moreover we can judge the student ability more accurately .

firstly, if in a state or country follow a different different curriculum ,students have to face many problems. i will explain with a example, in india there are state board and central board . each state has own curriculum. for get an admission for graduate programe student have to take examination at all india level. the students who follow sate curriculum , they have to face problem in their examination, because their curriculum are different from these type of examination .

secondly, judgement of student ability is a main reason. a student can only judge with the other students when the both group studied in the same curriculum. we can't make a real judgement .moreover a students whose parents are in transfeable jobs they have to face many problems in studies . due to their different curriculum they have to face problem in studies .

lastly, school has also right to make curriculum, they can add elective subjects so that student can get benefit. and can add additional skills to students .

in sum, if all the students study in same national curriculum they can get more benefits and accurate results of their examination. moreover they can compare theirself with others.and they will not face the problem when they change their city or study .they can easily handle the studies this type of system reduce mental stress also .

Sentence: In presend education system for get the admission in college we have to pass a test , theexamination is organised on a state level or national level . according to their marks they get admission in suitable college.i agree to this issue that 'a nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum untill they enter college'. this type of education stystem provide equality to students moreover we can judge the student ability more accurately .
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and get

Sentence: firstly, if in a state or country follow a different different curriculum ,students have to face many problems. i will explain with a example, in india there are state board and central board . each state has own curriculum. for get an admission for graduate programe student have to take examination at all india level. the students who follow sate curriculum , they have to face problem in their examination, because their curriculum are different from these type of examination .
Description: The fragment firstly , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace firstly with adverb
Description: The fragment country follow a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace follow with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment different different contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

Sentence: education is the right of every child . education provides a better life and also many carrerr oportunity .
Error: oportunity Suggestion: opportunity
Error: carrerr Suggestion: carrier

Error: presend Suggestion: present
Error: untill Suggestion: until
Error: stystem Suggestion: system
Error: college.i Suggestion: college
Error: organised Suggestion: organized
Error: theexamination Suggestion: examination

Sentence: secondly, judgement of student ability is a main reason. a student can only judge with the other students when the both group studied in the same curriculum. we can't make a real judgement .moreover a students whose parents are in transfeable jobs they have to face many problems in studies . due to their different curriculum they have to face problem in studies .
Error: judgement Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: transfeable Suggestion: transferable