Essay topics: A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college
Education plays an important role in the development of a society. An educated human being can lead the nation to development. without education a nation is nothing. So there should be a provision that education should be common to everyone, atleast the basic education, the next level of education could be decided by the student itself. The aforemetioned statement claims that a nation should provide common national curriculum to students until they enter college. I agree to this effort but along with that i have few amendments in this proposed claim.
A nation should require all its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college. This is a great idea in the betterm ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- The following is a memorandum from the business manager of a listener-supported public radio station."For the past year, as part of an effort to broaden our supporter base, our Folk on the Air program has allocated less time to traditional American folk m (75)
- A true university education encompasses far more than the narrow, specialized study of a single discipline. Only through exploring the broad spectrum of liberal arts courses can students become truly learned. (65)
- Argument Essay"According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year , fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any other year.And yet the percentage of positive reviews about specific Super Screen movies have (90)
- The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition. (83.33329999999999)
- Prompt: "The following is a memorandum from the business manager of a television station. 'Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news. During this period, most of the (90)
- A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college (68.5714)
- Claim: It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.Reason: The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished. (90)
- Education institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed. (90)
- To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study about its major cities (95)
- Claim: In any field- business, politics, education, government those in power should step down after five years.Reason: the surest path to success for any enterprise is revitalization through new leadership. (100)