A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

The speaker claim that until students enter college, they should be required the same national curriculum to study. Admittedly, there exists lots of advantages involved in fair competition,communication and education cost,however,at the same time,defects of the claim should not be overlooked concerning certain situations.

As I see,there are three fundamental arguments for imposing that a nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum. First, it conducives to establish a fair competition mechanism for all the students to get same opportunities to receive a higher education because the same curriculum will insure,to some extent,that all the students learn the same knowledge in school rather than receiving various knowledge containing in variety version of textbooks. Thus, the educational institutions in different places of nation can judge conveniently whether a student is able to enter a higher school according to a uniform standard,namely, an unitary admission score of a school for all students in naiton. In a short, the same national curriculum can exclude the discrimination of admission score.The second argument has to do with communication, especially for teachers in different districts to strengthen communication .Teaching the same curriculums,teachers can conduct proseminars discussing with each other about the common teaching content as well as teaching techniques so as to get common progress. During the process, the teachers in remote districts where have poor quality of teaching can absorb amount of techniques of how to teach more effectively from their colleagues.The third argument relate to education cost. Different curriculum means to different version of textbooks which will spend largely amount of money of editing;and few would dispute that the money devoted to it could have gone a long way toward buying some encyclopedias for students to broaden their vision.

On the other hand are two compelling arguments against unifying the national curriculum considering the possibility of dissemination of propaganda and dogma.Because all the students learning the same national curriculum,in turn, it will circumscribe the students to the single angle to receive knowledge,that may limit their thinking way. Secondly,for teachers, always teaching the same curriculum, their teaching model will be ossify and will be not unaccustomed tochange their teaching way.

In sum, I argue that we must be circumspect about unifing the national curriculum carried both advantages and disadvantages .

Sentence: Secondly,for teachers, always teaching the same curriculum, their teaching model will be ossify and will be not unaccustomed tochange their teaching way.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to tochange and their

Sentence: First, it conducives to establish a fair competition mechanism for all the students to get same opportunities to receive a higher education because the same curriculum will insure,to some extent,that all the students learn the same knowledge in school rather than receiving various knowledge containing in variety version of textbooks.
Error: conducives Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Thus, the educational institutions in different places of nation can judge conveniently whether a student is able to enter a higher school according to a uniform standard,namely, an unitary admission score of a school for all students in naiton.
Error: unitary Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: naiton Suggestion: nation

Error: tochange Suggestion: change

Sentence: In sum, I argue that we must be circumspect about unifing the national curriculum carried both advantages and disadvantages .
Error: unifing Suggestion: unifying