A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you t

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Early education experience can greatly influence the future student's attitude to learning. Although educational system should provide uniform evaluation of all students and should be based more or less on the uniform curriculum, elective subjects should be available to choose from, in order to encurage students to learn about the fields of his interest.

In the beginning, it is impossible to treat all K-12 education in the same manner, because students' development differ greatly. The knowledge we receive is gradually more concentrated as we advance in our studies. Taking primary school first, pupils do not have enough experience to decide which subjects they want to study, neither their parens. Teachers of early education has tremendous responsibility to uncover hidden talents and encurage young students to development of those talents. Although national curriculum can be the same for all students, it should be limited to necessary minimum only, in order to allow students to pursue the activities they are fond of and devote enough time for any extramural interests. This should most probably help pupils to discover their ideal field of study related to their interests.

Secondly, turning to secondary school, vast majority of students have already strict vision of their professional careers. Though some may argue about importance of subjects from different domains, it is the student who should have the ability to decide what direction his career should go. Undoubtedly, without appropriate knowledge of language, one is unable to develop understanding in other fields of study. The same concerns mathematics. But, is it necessary for a student who wants to become still-art painter to study organic chemistry reactions?

During so limited period of time, it is imposiible to learn everything at high level considering the information provided during classes. The best solution would be elective classes, where students interests can flourish. In the end, it is curiosity that lead to the greatest discoveries in the history.

To recapitulate, it would be the ideal situation when every student will be offered to follow an individual study syllabus. In that case, he would devote much less time for the areas familiar to him and concentrate more on the problems that bothers him. In practice, however, students do not have time to prepare even for the obligatory courses, not to mention learning about the topics that they are curious about.

Sentence: Although educational system should provide uniform evaluation of all students and should be based more or less on the uniform curriculum, elective subjects should be available to choose from, in order to encurage students to learn about the fields of his interest.
Error: encurage Suggestion: encourage

Sentence: Taking primary school first, pupils do not have enough experience to decide which subjects they want to study, neither their parens.
Error: parens Suggestion: parents

Sentence: Teachers of early education has tremendous responsibility to uncover hidden talents and encurage young students to development of those talents.
Error: encurage Suggestion: encourage

Sentence: During so limited period of time, it is imposiible to learn everything at high level considering the information provided during classes.
Error: imposiible Suggestion: impossible

We exchanged the fourth and fifth paragraph. Let's know if we didn't do good job.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre