A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Children are pride to a nation. They are the next generation hero’s for a nation. In my point of view, a nation should have same kind of primary education in all places. This will help a student with the college entrance exam and it is also helpful for the college administration and competitive entrance unit administration.

In India transfers are very common to government employees. For instance, a government employ got transferred to other place in the nation then his/her children should be shifted from school. So, if the primary education curriculum of the nation is similar in all places then there will be no risk to the student and no stress to the parent as well. Students can easily concentrate on studies and he/she can focus on education without distraction.

College entrances are really common in India. For example, a student is interested in pursuing higher education then he should prepare for entrance of that particular educational institution. If the nation's education curriculum is different for different states then a student from Andhra Pradesh could face problem to write the entrance exam of Delhi University, Delhi. In addition, it is also difficult for college or university administrations to prepare an exam paper which will be equally justify the all prospects of students. If the paper is not equally justified then it will be biased to few students.

Competitive exams are really harder these days. For this reason, many private institutions are providing coaching’s for these exams. Competition between students is growing as directly proportional to the population in India. To get a high score or top position in a competitive exam a student should fully spend his/her time on it particularly and they should be completely focused on it. Consequently, it will be in the same level of difficulty for the competitive entrance exam unit administration to justify the exam paper equally for the students irrespective of their education curriculum. Since primary education consists of fundamentals and purely basics. Therefore, education curriculum of a nation is really important and it will be beneficial to the students if it is similar.

Finally, I would convey that a nation’s primary education curriculum must be same because it focuses on student’s bright future and society’s future leaders and hero’s.

Sentence: In addition, it is also difficult for college or university administrations to prepare an exam paper which will be equally justify the all prospects of students.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all

Sentence: Finally, I would convey that a nation's primary education curriculum must be same because it focuses on student's bright future and society's future leaders and hero's.
Description: A noun, singular, common, genitive is not usually followed by a sentence terminator
Suggestion: Refer to hero's