a nation should require all of its students to study same national curriculum until they enter college

the given statement is a recommendation for implementing a nationalised curriculum for the students until they enter into a college. the contention states that a nation should require the same national curriculum of studies for all its students. i totally agree with the above contention. the consequences of this new change in the nation will bring a uniformity in the standards of all the students. to support my aspect regarding the above contention, here are few illustrations.

firstly, the students at present, in all the states in india, vary in their levels of their knowledge. this is because of the different pattern of education in different states. the course or the curriculum of the subjects for a secondary education of a student differs from one state to the other. for example many states such as andhrapradesh have its own state syllabus board exam SSC.

secondly, the languagaes learnt by the students in different states also vary. the state board exams have their own language as a subject in their curriculum. this confines the intellectual levels of the student to that particular state. the ability of the student to have further education out of the state is degraded. hence, he is compelled to study in his own state.

besides this, there are some national wide exams in india such as ICSE , CBSE . these are common to all the states. but this course or the curriculum is followed in few schools. the standards of the students of these schools are better when compared to those state board students.

further, the colleges have the students of different standards. this makes difficult for them to acknowledge the students.few students are from the state board and few from national board. and within the state board , different students from different states vary their level of their knowledge.this creates a pandemonium in the college ambience. the adminstration fails to teach different students and make them to reach at a same standard.

hence, the nation should require same national curriculum to all the students until they enter college. this government should take stringent measures to implement this change in all the states. and recommend the students to prefer the common national curriculum for their future benefits.

Sentence: the given statement is a recommendation for implementing a nationalised curriculum for the students until they enter into a college.
Error: nationalised Suggestion: nationalized

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.