A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

History is an important part of a nation; elder generation could pass their legacy to young people who chould receive the spirit from the senior as well. However, it is not seriously required that a nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

In some extent, education before college actually play an sigificant role in one's life. Our mentals are shaped in that period , such as high school, and affect our following behaviors in college. Learning national curriculum before college could develop students' reponsibility to a nation; they could learn that what should be done for the improvement of the country from the history. For example, Japan, a country focused on own national education, receives impressive improvement after The Second World War, because of its effective national curriculum to youth. In Japan lacking in natural resouce, hardworking and loyalty are ingrained in the minds of the young people, thus it's not surprised at all, a country has 2nd GDP in the world without aluent natural resoure.

On the other hand, a national curriculum edcuation would be a burden if it focibly is added to students. Modern students already have a wearisome study task before college; a focibly required curriculum out of the scope of their main direction give them more struggle. In China, a common student in high school need to get up 6am and sleep after 11pm every day to get the rid of homework of scientifc education. Despite the national curriculum, huge burden already push young children to an unnecessary situtaion. More studying means more burden; if a country force it to sutdents, in my opinion there might be a totally counter consequence-no positive for nation or students at all.

Whatmore, revealing special gifts in their high school, some students should be cultivated in a particular direction rather than bothered by the same lesson as common students. Our society develops often under some great people; the same curriculum might overshadow the talence of great young people. A whold national uniform is not necessary at not.

To conclusion, a nation should give the students right to choose whether they need to study nationl curriculum before college. A forcible requirement is not effective.

Sentence: More studying means more burden; if a country force it to sutdents, in my opinion there might be a totally counter consequence-no positive for nation or students at all.
Description: The fragment country force it is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace force with verb, past tense

Sentence: History is an important part of a nation; elder generation could pass their legacy to young people who chould receive the spirit from the senior as well.
Error: chould Suggestion: could

Sentence: In some extent, education before college actually play an sigificant role in one's life.
Error: sigificant Suggestion: significant

Sentence: Learning national curriculum before college could develop students' reponsibility to a nation; they could learn that what should be done for the improvement of the country from the history.
Error: reponsibility Suggestion: responsibility

Sentence: In Japan lacking in natural resouce, hardworking and loyalty are ingrained in the minds of the young people, thus it's not surprised at all, a country has 2nd GDP in the world without aluent natural resoure.
Error: ingrained Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: aluent Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: resoure Suggestion: resource
Error: resouce Suggestion: resource

Sentence: On the other hand, a national curriculum edcuation would be a burden if it focibly is added to students.
Error: focibly Suggestion: forcibly
Error: edcuation Suggestion: education

Sentence: Modern students already have a wearisome study task before college; a focibly required curriculum out of the scope of their main direction give them more struggle.
Error: focibly Suggestion: forcibly

Sentence: In China, a common student in high school need to get up 6am and sleep after 11pm every day to get the rid of homework of scientifc education.
Error: scientifc Suggestion: scientific

Sentence: Despite the national curriculum, huge burden already push young children to an unnecessary situtaion.
Error: situtaion Suggestion: situation

Sentence: Our society develops often under some great people; the same curriculum might overshadow the talence of great young people.
Error: talence Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: A whold national uniform is not necessary at not.
Error: whold Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To conclusion, a nation should give the students right to choose whether they need to study nationl curriculum before college.
Error: nationl Suggestion: national