A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

The assertion that a nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculam until they enter college is a controvertial one.On the one hand, nation should set syllebus same for all the students.So each and every student can have equal knowledge.On the othere hand, set one national syllebus can not be benifitial to all the students in various manners and also parents insist that, their children get higher level education then others. However , in the final analysis nation should not have the same curriculam for all the students.

Firstly, parents want to give their childerens best education so their child can lead in his perticular branch. Also some students want to go to sciene or arts so, it is burdonious to compulsory make them study other subjects.It will benifitial to the student that in high school he get brief knowledge in which branch he is interested.Othere activities other than study are also important.Sports like cricket,football,swimming helps to improve students physical helth.And many activities like riding horse can develop various skills of child.So may be in national curriculam taking in considerition of all the people all of them can not afford this extra cost.

Secondly, now education is become world wide. So many students go to othere states and even othere countries to get best education so they also come with different culture.So it may be dificult for them to study in same language nationvise.Some states have their own interesting heastory that students in that state musy know then if the state have authority to set syllebus then this can be possible.It should be taken in the considerition that all the students go to college after high school? then it is not miningful to set one syllebus.

Conversly, if the authority is given to the state government then it will be waste of time for teachers to make one perticular syllebus for their state's students. Also it is duty of nation to see that all student can get equal oppurtionities.so by taking in to account nation can make less costly curiculam.

To conclude, curriculam for students should be flexible,not rigid for all the students so that no one have to compromise in any way.So it can help in developing various skills other than best education.And it should take in consideratio of all the immigrants for their effective education.After all money matters,so it can not be best if we consider all the reasons to not set same curriculam.

Sentence: On the othere hand, set one national syllebus can not be benifitial to all the students in various manners and also parents insist that, their children get higher level education then others.
Description: The fragment education then others is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace then with adjective

Sentence: Also some students want to go to sciene or arts so, it is burdonious to compulsory make them study other subjects.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to compulsory and make

Sentence: It will benifitial to the student that in high school he get brief knowledge in which branch he is interested.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and benifitial

Sentence: Othere activities other than study are also important.
Description: The fragment Othere activities is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Othere with adjective

Sentence: Secondly, now education is become world wide.
Suggestion: Secondly, education is becoming world wide now.

Sentence: So many students go to othere states and even othere countries to get best education so they also come with different culture.
Description: The fragment to othere states is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace othere with adjective

Sentence: After all money matters, so it can not be best if we consider all the reasons to not set same curriculam.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: The assertion that a nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculam until they enter college is a controvertial one.
Error: controvertial Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: benifitial Suggestion: beneficial
Error: othere Suggestion: other

Error: burdonious Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: sciene Suggestion: science

Sentence: Sports like cricket, football, swimming helps to improve students physical helth.
Error: helth Suggestion: health

Sentence: So may be in national curriculam taking in considerition of all the people all of them can not afford this extra cost.
Error: may Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: considerition Suggestion: consideration

Sentence: So it may be dificult for them to study in same language nationvise.
Error: nationvise Suggestion: nations
Error: dificult Suggestion: difficult

Sentence: Some states have their own interesting heastory that students in that state musy know then if the state have authority to set syllebus then this can be possible.
Error: musy Suggestion: must
Error: heastory Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It should be taken in the considerition that all the students go to college after high school? then it is not miningful to set one syllebus.
Error: miningful Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Conversly, if the authority is given to the state government then it will be waste of time for teachers to make one perticular syllebus for their state's students.
Error: perticular Suggestion: particular

Sentence: And it should take in consideratio of all the immigrants for their effective education.
Error: consideratio Suggestion: consideration