A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Every nation pays utmost attention to its educational system and tries to create standard guideline for its system. So, most of these nations prefer to have the same national curriculum until their students enter the college or university. Having a same national curriculum provides both teachers and students with a standard education system which increase the productivity at the rate of learning before going to educational institutions.

The same national curriculum contributes to teachers to use same methods of learning and whenever run into problems, share their information with their colleagues in order to tackle the problems. Moreover, teaching the same majors and books with similar contents decrease costs of diversity for the governments. For example, in developing countries like Iraq and Iran, the governments do not have enough budgets to devote for their educational purpose, using this strategy decrease the expenditures significantly and they can spend their budgets on building more schools at their countries.

Furthermore, students who are different from each other and their learning ability is based on their level of intelligence can help their peers and cooperate with together because of same learning sources. While if they have several method of learning and different sources could not help each other and learn some certain skills like cooperating and sharing their knowledge with together. It is clear that having diversity at teaching methods cause to increasing stressful circumstance which puts students under tremendous pressure and decline their productivity and prevail them of learning some social skills.

Although, studying the same national curriculum has advantages, there are some disadvantages that cannot be overlooked easily. For instance, students who are smarts and their capacities of learning at short time is very high in comparison with their classmates, cannot be successful because their education system enforce them to educate with equal rate. So, their abilities little by little decline and reach to the abilities of students who have lower rate. For instance, the most proportion of students who live in developing countries and are smarts cannot discover their intelligence due to their weak educational systems and prefer to have diversity in their national curriculum.

In conclusion, the same national curriculum helps students to gain same method of learning and share their knowledge with each other which would never happen if every student has his/her own method of learning. In addition, the government can decrease its cost by adopting this strategy because having diversity need certain expensive infrastructures and professional teachers with high salaries that prioritize students based on their intelligence. In general, the advantages of implementation same national curriculum outweigh the disadvantages for both governments and people.

Sentence: For example, in developing countries like Iraq and Iran, the governments do not have enough budgets to devote for their educational purpose, using this strategy decrease the expenditures significantly and they can spend their budgets on building more schools at their countries.
Description: The fragment strategy decrease the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace decrease with verb, past tense

Sentence: For instance, students who are smarts and their capacities of learning at short time is very high in comparison with their classmates, cannot be successful because their education system enforce them to educate with equal rate.
Description: The fragment system enforce them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace enforce with verb, past tense

two 'For instance' in one paragraph.