A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position

A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

I do not agree with the prompt requiring school to conform to a national curriculum. Such decision would result in poor quality of education, compromising the future of the nation's children.

Imposing a uniform national curriculum kills innovation and competiton among school in the nation. However, if schools are allowed to create their own curriculum, this would foster healthy competition among school districts across the nation. Also, innovations would result from such competition, as school districts seek ways to improve their quality of education. These new techniques may be adopted by other schools and hence the quality of education of the nation at large is improved. This would go on to foster the competition among school districts as newer efficient educational techniques are developed.

Secondly, flexibilty of curriculum offers school districts the opportunity to efficiently utilize the different resources at their disposal which varies from school to school. Take for example a high school situated near NASA. Due to the proximity os NASA to the high school, the school district may develop an educational aeronautic or space program for its students and laise with NASA to give the students an intimate experience with the space world. Such an opportunity would be a tremendous package to any school's educational curriculum. But if the school curriculum were fixed, students may not have the opportunity to have such an experience. While it is true that every school cannot be situated near NASA and enjoy such privilege, a flexible curriculum allows schools to develop curriculums to maximize resources at their disposal. Perhaps some schools are located near Silicon valley, or the National Archives.

Oponents may object to this opinion citing unfairness on the part of schools in poor disctricts which may not be situated near presitigious institutions as NASA or may not have enough resources at their disposal to compete with the other schools in the nation. To resolve this issue, curriculums should be held to a minimum of standards, in order to gaurantee that students receive a minimum amount of education. It would be grossly unfair to restirct schools from using the diverse resources at their disposal due to the unfortunate lot of some other schools. Perhaps such competitve system of education may spur poor districts to find solutions to meet up with the quality of education at other school. Afterall isn't necessity the mother of invention?

Flexiblity brings about competition and competion brings about innovation. Enforcing a national curriculum on schools would result in great underutility of potentials and consequently mar the future of our nation' next generation.

Sentence: But if the school curriculum were fixed, students may not have the opportunity to have such an experience.
Description: The fragment the school curriculum is not usually followed by were
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace were with was

Sentence: Imposing a uniform national curriculum kills innovation and competiton among school in the nation.
Error: competiton Suggestion: competition

Sentence: Secondly, flexibilty of curriculum offers school districts the opportunity to efficiently utilize the different resources at their disposal which varies from school to school.
Error: flexibilty Suggestion: flexibility

Sentence: Oponents may object to this opinion citing unfairness on the part of schools in poor disctricts which may not be situated near presitigious institutions as NASA or may not have enough resources at their disposal to compete with the other schools in the nation.
Error: Oponents Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: disctricts Suggestion: districts
Error: presitigious Suggestion: prestigious

Sentence: To resolve this issue, curriculums should be held to a minimum of standards, in order to gaurantee that students receive a minimum amount of education.
Error: gaurantee Suggestion: guarantee

Sentence: It would be grossly unfair to restirct schools from using the diverse resources at their disposal due to the unfortunate lot of some other schools.
Error: restirct Suggestion: restrict

Sentence: Perhaps such competitve system of education may spur poor districts to find solutions to meet up with the quality of education at other school.
Error: may Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: competitve Suggestion: competitive

Sentence: Afterall isn't necessity the mother of invention?
Error: Afterall Suggestion: After all

Sentence: Flexiblity brings about competition and competion brings about innovation.
Error: competion Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Enforcing a national curriculum on schools would result in great underutility of potentials and consequently mar the future of our nation' next generation.
Error: underutility Suggestion: under utility