A nation should require all its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college rather than allow schools in different parts of the nation to determine which academic courses to offer.

What would be the best method to educate the nation? should it be a common national curriculum or should it be a curriculum suited to the region or state in which he or she is living. One may call for a national curriculum by saying this will keep the nation at par in all the corners. But some may say it will undermine the small details of his own cultures which one should know and gives him only a macro view, perhaps "One size can not fit all". It is very much true with most of the nations,like US, India, which are amalgamation of cultures

If we consider the history of Andhra Pradesh a state of India, Alluri sita rama raju, who is one of the freedom fighter from the region who participated in the revolt of the 1857 against the British rule of India. But he would be rarely ever mentioned in the national history course. And if we make the nation to study about him in all the states under a common curriculum then there are many such unsung heroes in every region, which is difficult for a common curriculum to cover.

Even if we consider the cultures which have been shaped more because of the events happened at the regional level than at the national level. Before independence India was group of more than 500 princely states, many are tremendously different from each other, which means events of one place may teach the values one should learn for his or her character building. If the education doesn't impact the child conscience, if he or she is unable to co-relate the education what he is getting from a curriculum and what he learns from the society then how will it help him learning.

The sole purpose of the education is to prod the curiosity of the child to question and co-relate the instances around him to get the answers, to keep a national curriculum where the world has different culture, it will separating the students to learning from his own surroundings.

Sentence: The sole purpose of the education is to prod the curiosity of the child to question and co-relate the instances around him to get the answers, to keep a national curriculum where the world has different culture, it will separating the students to learning from his own surroundings.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to will and separating